Chapter 36

"If she text you back first you can spend time with her" Jungkook said. " Okay.. Now this sounds like a good deal" Koo said. They both send Zia a text asking if she reached home. After few seconds they both looked at each other. "She left me on seen" They said. 

"What now? We are go on a date?" Jungkook asked. "Nah i have better standards" Koo said. "Oh really? But you have my face" Jungkook said. "Just the face. Other than that you are a pain in ass" Koo said. "I see.. Looks like i was too kind to you for the past few days.. You want me to show you where you belong in this house again.?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow making koo look away. "I'm Jeon too" Koo said making jungkook scoff. "You mean a fake Jeon? " Jungkook asked. "I don't know about that but I'm Jeon too. Don't disrespect me. I'll tell mom" Koo said. "What are you a kid? " Jungkook  laughed. "Atleast I'm not a non empathetic,mean and psychotic bitch like you" Koo said. "What did you say? You dare to talk shit about me? Jungkook raised his voice a little making Bam rush to the scene. "Woof woof" Bam tried to get between them which made Jungkook glace at Bam. "I brought you home but you siding him?" Jungkook asked. "He knows who is harmless" Koo mumbled. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing I'm going to sleep" Koo got up. "I'm going on date with noona tomorrow! Only me" Koo ran to his room. "Yah stop right there" Jungkook said. "Nahh" Koo stuck his tongue out before running into his room and locked the door. "Silly" Jungkook shook his head.

"Let's go to room Bam" Jungkook said. "Woof woof". " What now? Jungkook asked. "Woof woof" Bam tried to pull him to his food bowl . "You want treats? Jungkook asked. " Woof" Bam wagged his tail. "No it's too late and you stole my carrot few minutes back too so no treats" Jungkook said while making a no signal with his hand. "What? I said no" Jungkook said while looking at Bam who was displaying the best puppy eyes know to mankind. "No......" Jungkook said. "Ugh fine only one" He opened the box and tossed a treat to Bam. "Don't ask me for more" he kept the box back on it's place. "Happy now? " Jungkook asked. "Woof". Jungkook ruffled Bam's head and walked to his room.

MORNING > Jeon mansion

"Did you see my banana milk Kook?" Koo asked as he walked to living room checking refrigerator. "I saw it in refrigerator yester.. YOU TOOK IT?!" Koo screamed.  "Oh it was yours? Not anymore.. " Jungkook took another sip. "Give it back!  It's the last one" Koo said.  "Nah, It's  mine now" Jungkook said.  "It was and is still mine!" Koo Jumped on Jungkook to grab the banana milk carton. " Get off of me!" Jungkook yelled. "Then give it to me" Koo yelled back.

A "woof" shifted their attention from the heated  quarrel to the door where bam was standing with a frisbee on his mouth. "What is it Bam?" Koo asked. Jungkook took the chance and gulped down the banana milk "is this how satisfaction feel like" Jungkook chuckled. "Jeon Jungkook!" Koo yelled.  "Stop screaming It won't bring the banana milk back" Jungkook said.  "I'm letting this  slide this time. Don't touch my food again" Koo said.  " Let's see about that after you restock it" Jungkook said. "Touch it again if you dare" Koo said. "Dare accepted " Jungkook smirked.

"WOOF". " What Bam? Hungry? " Koo asked. " Dummy, He is holding a frisbee" Jungkook said.  "You wanna play Bam?" Koo asked. Bam just wagged his tail while jumping. "It's raining bam we can't go out with you now" Jungkook said. But bam didn't show any sign that he understood what Jungkook said. "Did he not understand? " Koo asked. "I don't know.. But.." He looked at Bam "Hey don't show me those puppy eyes again" Jungkook said. Bam walked to jungkook and touched his leg with the frisbee he had on his mouth, ran to door and ran back to koo making both sigh. "What to do now.." Jungkook asked. "Let's play inside"  Koo said. "What?? Here? " Jungkook asked. "Nah in living room" Koo said. "I'm not in for this game. Last time i played in living got me grounded for a week for breaking the TV. "Let's be more care full while playing " Koo said.  "N O" Jungkook said.  "Come on i wanna play too...  And Bam will be sad if we dont play" Koo said and used his doe eye charm on Jungkook. " uh... fine.." Jungkook said.  "Yey!" Koo grabbed the frisbee  and ran to living room. Bam started chasing him right after he pulled the frisbee from bam. "I didn't know my eyes had that charm" Jungkook mumble and followed them.

" Bam catch!" Koo threw the frisbee.  "Good boy" He patted Bam the took the frisbee from Bam "Careful" Jungkook said. " yeaa I'm careful " Koo said.  "Jungkook catch" Koo threw the frisbee to Jungkook.  "Wow impressive. You caught it just like Bam" Koo said.  Am I supposed to  take it as a complement? " Jungkook asked.  "off course.  Now throw it to me" Koo said. "Here you go" Jungkook threw the  frisbee to Koo. But the frisbee took an unexpected turn and crashed into a wrong target shattering it into pieces.
"Noo!" Koo screamed. "Atleast it's not a tv like time" Jungkook said. "This is worse! It's from museum. mom's favorite vase"  Koo said. "WHAT?!" Jungkook stared at Koo. "What to do now" Jungkook asked. "How do I know?" Koo said." Ugh Let's just clean this first" Jungkook said. "okay.. I'll go get.." before Koo could finish  he was interrupted by door bell 'ding dong'
" MOM?!!!!" They both stared each other in horror.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED

_______________________________________

Hello everyone,
              Hope y'all are doing well. It's been a while since I wrote something. I got few messages  asking for updates.. so I wrote this tiny chapter. Sorry for making you all wait too long. I did try to find some time to write but I got too busy. I'll try to update  next chapter  asap. I can't tell when though.. Atleast for now.  I'll share about it later in my conversation  pannel.
Hope y'all  liked this chapter with just Koo and Jungkook. comment your thoughts on this chapter. I would love to read your  comments.
See y'all in another chapter. LOVE YOU ♡