CHAPTER 12

Check out my new Jungkook ff book
SELENOPHILE

Check out my new Jungkook ff book SELENOPHILE

____________back2story____________

" Make a wish and blow the candles, Crystal." Namjoon said. Everyone started singing birthday song as she blew the candles. She cut the cake and distributed to everyone.

"Happy birthday Crystal" Namjoon hugged her.

"Stop flaunting your love.. lets do something funnn." Jungkook whined making everyone giggle. "Fine what do you wanna do.?" Taehyung asked.

"GAMESSSSSSSSSS" Jungkook said.

"What game are we gonna play? " Crystal asked.

"The mat folding game?" Namjoon suggested.

" If any of you touch my costly mat I'll kill y'all" jungkook's mom said placing her hands on her hip giving a threatening glare. Namjoon let out a nervous chuckle.

"we.... can you old newspapers instead of mats" Zia suggested.

"Use anything other than my mats" Mrs.Jeon said and made her way to kitchen.

" Wow Zia that a good idea" Tae wrapped his hand around her shoulder. "I know right" Zia said and playfully flipped my non existent bangs.

"You don't have bangs idiot" he flicked her forehead. "And you dont have a brain stupid" she fired back. " Well atleast I have a handsome face" he smirked. " I wanna smack that really hard" she said. "So you finally agreeing that I have a handsome face?" he asked. "Well.. not really.. but kind of" she said and both Taehyung and Zia started laughing.

Little did they knew a jelly bunny was staring the two bestfriends the entire time.

"All set.. lets play" Crystal said after placing two newspapers on the floor.

"I'm tired.. I'll play music" Yoongi said.

" Alright.. I'm not surpri- " yoongi played the music before Jin finish his sentence. "Yah I'm not ready yet" Jin complained. "Do I look like I care? " Yoongi rolled his eyes leaning on couch lazily "get ready and play before I pause the music.. dont come to me if you all lost the game"

They ran around the newspapers dancing, jamming and singing along to the song while eyeing the newspapers.

"How long? Did he fell asleep?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi paused the music right after that making them rush to step on newspaper. Koo, Crystal and Namjoon stepped on first newspaper. Taehyung, Jin and Zia on the other.