Chapter 4

📍Jeon mansion

"Do you want anything to eat?" Zia asked him.

"No.. I'm ful-" before he finish the sentence his tummy growled.

"Um.. Ttokbokki please.." he said with an awkward laugh.

Zia chuckled at his cuteness and went to kitchen to make ttokbokki for Kookie.

"Noona..do you want any help? " He asked.

"No no. I can manage.." She smiled at him.

"Ok then, call me when you finish cooking noona. I'll be in my room, the one in the left corner" He ran upstairs to his room.

It took twenty minutes to finish cooking. She plated ttokbokki neatly on a bowl and added a pinch of green onion for garnishing. She arranged everything on the dining table and washed her hand. That's when her phone started vibrating. She wiped her hands on apron and fished the phone that she kept inside apron's pocket to see

Kay<3 calling....📱

On screen. She picked the call and kept it on her ear.
"

Did you reach safe? " Kay asked. "Not even a greeting? Sadddd. But yea. I reached safe." Zia replied

"How is the work? Did you ask her about advance payment?" Kay asked.
"No.. Not yet. I didn't get chance so I didn't ask her, I.. I'll ask her while leaving and..... about the work.. Its going well.? I guess.. Just.. I didn't expectthe main twist" Zia said. "Twist? What twist?" Kay asked. "That's one interesting story. I'll tell you later" Zia said. "Okay, don't forget to ask her advance amount. And call me when you reach home" Kay said. "Okayyy.. I'm hanging up" Zia said. "Take care,bye.." Kay said. "Bye" Zia said and disconnected the call. She shoved the phone in her pant pocket and went to living room to call Jungkook.

'What should i call?..'
"Jungoo.. come down.. your ttokbokki are ready.." She called out. "Hm? Why is he not responding?.. Jungkook..?" She called again but still got no response. She him several times and got a sore throat but didn't get a single response from him.
So she decided to go upstairs..to his room to call him.

"Room in lefttt cornerrr.... here is it" She knocked the door..NO RESPONSE.. She knocked the door again,this time a little harder still she got no response.

"Are you okay.. Jungkook??.." She knocked again " I'm coming in" She yelled and opened the door only to see Jungkook jumping on top of a torn beanbag while blasting a girl group song in his speakers and screaming along the lyrics "touch my bodayyy" with the song. the small thermocol balls stuffed inside the beanbag oozing out through the hole and flying everywhere around his room.

"Jeon JUNGKOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
Zia yelled..

He turned around jungshooked.

______________________________

Hello
Thankyou so much for reading this chapter. I hope you like it.. I'll be back with a new chapter soon(•ө•)♡

Click the 🌟 to vote and support this book.. don't be a silent reader.. comment the thoughts that came to your mind while reading this chapter. I would love to read your comments♡

Love y'all so much..

Bye~~