Chapter 32

"Ugh this wig is killing me" Yoongi snatched his wig off as soon as he got inside the car. "You look cute though noona~" Joon said. "Yeah yeah I'm better than how you looked wearing Sailor Moon costume for last Halloween. " Don't remind me that! Koo was bugging me to wear it he didn't give me any choice " Joon said. "That doesn't change the fact that i look better as woman" Yoongi stretched his lips into a thin line and closed his eyes making -_- face. "Hyung!" Joon said. "May i know about what happened inside?" Jin asked giving them.

"Uh... That... I got few details from his phone. I couldn't understand few stuffs it had technical terms i should look into it. Hopefully we get some leads from these information. I worked hard to get these" Yoongi said. "Yeah.. I can see your hardwork Yoonji" Jin said. "Thanks.. I guess...?" Yoongi said.

They turned their heads towards the entrance when their talk was interrupted by "Babygirl~ where are you~" only to see the guy who was supposed to be in the toilet looking for yoongi. "My wig!! " Yoongi kept his hands on his head and looked around for his wig. "You said he will be in toilet for atleast half an hour" Joon said. "Is that important now?" Yoongi asked shouting a little unintentionally making the guy turn towards their car. "Babygirl!!" The guy said. "START THE CAR!! " Yoongi screamed.

📍JEON RESIDENCE
"If you go on a date with me.. I'll think about it.? " Jungkook smirked little side eyeing Koo who was turning red.
"Noona is mine! Stay away you dumbass" Koo screamed. "When I checked last time she was single??" Jungkook said. "T-that.. She won't be single for long! And why did you check if she is single??!" Koo said. "Coz.. Why not?" Jungkook smirked and munched his chicken. "If you plan on doing something drop it. She is mine! I'll smash your skull if I find you disturb her! You got it?" Koo said. "Nah" Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. "Jeon Jungkook!!" Koo screamed. "Yes copy Jungkook?" Jungkook said. " Don't call me that!! " Koo yelled. " Don't tell me what to do" Jungkook said.

"Stop that. First of all who said I'll date one of you guys? Why would I? " Zia said. "Coz I'm cute" Koo said. "I'm hot" Jungkook said. "I can be hot too" Koo said. "Hah can you spend a day without her help kid?" Jungkook asked. "I can! And I'm not a kid" Koo said. "Then why do you bug mom to call her? " Jungkook asked. "Coz... I wanna see her. Got a problem with that? " Koo asked. "Nope. It's fun to have her around" Jungkook said. " You stay away from my noona" Koo said.

"So what do you say Ms. Zia? The offer still stands" Jungkook leaned on the couch and turned to Zia totally ignoring what Koo said. "No" Koo said. "I'm not asking you kid" Jungkook said. "Noona say NOO!!" Koo shouted.

"Say no to what? What are you guys talking about?" Crystal asked tossing her car key on the table. "Ah that.. Your Koo-" Koo closed Jungkook's mouth with his palm before he finish. "Nothing! " Koo said. "That doesn't seem like nothing by the way you act. But I'll let it slide for now" Crystal said as she walked to her room "And you can go home if you want Zia" Said Crystal. "Okay" Zia stood up only for the guys to pull her back to the couch.

"Stay" Said Koo and Jungkook.

TBC♡

[Check conversations board for update about next chapter]
______________________________

Hey guys,

Thanks for the follows and support. Im really greatful for that. Sorry for the late update. I did start scripting the moment I got to know my account reached the follower target but I was really busy for the past few weeks and is still busy. I got a surgery done. And have a ton of pending portions to finish. And there is a family function approaching. In the midst of all these I'm giving this update only for the readers who followed my account for the new chapter.

Constructive criticism are always welcomed. I'm not perfect in scripting if you are better at it I'm happy to learn and correct my mistakes.

Share your thoughts about the chapter and what came to ur mind while reading it that makes the book more engaging for other readers and me :)
Take care. Love you.
CarrotGuk