Chapter 28

"I'll go check" Koo said before getting up and walking to the door. " Fine fine it is a date.. A friendly one" She mumbled the last part. Koo grinned and ran to door hiding his pink cheeks with his palm.
"Coming!!" He said as the person on the other side rang the bell again. The person on the other side threw himself on m Koo as soon as the door opened making Koo stumble back. "I'm home momm~" The boy said hugging Koo tight. Koo thanked the neighbour who brought Jungkook's drunk self home. The neighbour then went back with confusion writing all over his face after seeing Jungkook and koo together.
Just before he close the door a cute doberman made it's way in.

"Whose dog is this?? Did you bring him home?" Koo asked. " He is Bam my new fwiend! I'm going to raise him. But why is your voice deep mom" Jungkook said.
"Because I'm not mom! Open your eyes and let me go Jungkook! You are heavy!" Koo groaned. "Eh?" The boy tilted his head when he finally looked Koo. "Who kept the mirror near door??!" He yelled. "Ah my ears! Stop yelling I'm not mirror!" Koo said. Jungkook stepped back and stared Koo. "You not mirror?.. " Jungkook moved closer to him and touched Koo's nose with his index finger which koo slapped away. "Yeahh you nawt" Jungkook giggled. "That's what I said. I'm Koo not mirror" Koo rolled his eyes. "You sho cwuutee! You look like mehhh" Jungkook squealed squishing Koo's cheeks. Koo scrunched his nose up "Yah! You drunk?" Koo asked and slapped Jungkook's hand away from his cheeks. Jungkook shook his head fast yelling a "NOPE!". "Liar.. You are reeking alcohol scent" Koo said. "Is it that bad..? " Jungkook asked and sniffed his own collar. "Too bad! Even your new friend will agree" Koo said pointing Bam who was busy exploring his new house. " Nah he gwood boy he wont think thattt" Jungkook trying his best to stand straight. Koo stared at Jungkook and gave him a ' I didn't sign up for the look'.

"How much did you drink? " Koo sighed. "Little.. Just two bwottle" Jungkook grinned showing two with his fingers.

( A/N: Adding this picture here cuz he so cute!)

" Hold my hand. I'll take you in. You look like you will fall if u take a step on your own" Koo said and extended his hand. "Hah you kneow who I am? I'm Jeon Jungfoo mahn! I can wok on my own! Who needh ya hwelp? Pfft" Jungkook chuckled. " Yeah yeah Jeon Kungfu. Why should i help you after what you did to me. Crawl to living room if you fall down. I'm going in" Koo said and walked back to living room. "Haaa I don't want ya hwelp" Jungkook flipped his wet hair back and took a step forward but failed miserably and fell flat on floor. Bam went near Jungkook and sniffed his tee while wagging his tail fast.

"Koo lwift meh up. I fell down!!! " Jungkook yelled out. "Served you right. Crawl or roll. I'm not going to help you" Koo said and continued walking in not caring about Jungkook. "YAAAAAAH KOOOOOOO HELP MEEEEE! " Jungkook screamed all of a sudden making Bam jump backwards in shock.

"I should take care of three kids now... " Zia sighed while looking at them.

TBC
_________________________________

Hey bunbuns~

Did y'all miss me.? I missed your comments so much... I hope y'all are doing good~ We didn't reach update target yet.. But I wanted to post something cuz I love y'all so much chuu <3
I hope you like this chapter. Leave a like if you did. Comment a lot~ I loooooove to read your comments! Next target.. Idk I'll update you about it lol.

Next chapter follower target: 250 followers

I'll post the Q&A chapter today!!
Feel free to ask the questions you are curious about♡

See y'all soon in next chapter of Babysitting Kookoo or in my other book's next chapter :))))))
Loooove youuuuu (^з^)-☆Chu!!

CarrotGuk