CHAPTER 10

"Zia.. what are you doing alone in the park? " asked Kay.

"I'm not alone.. I'm with a friend." Zia smiled and stood up her back facing Kook.

"How was your new job? Easy?"she asked.

"Not really.. but it was kind of fun" said Zia.

"oh.. oka-"
Zia stared at kay i confusion as  she stopped abruptly and suddenly felt someone back hug her.

"Noona.. I'm hungry..lets go home.." said Jungkook.

"Um.. you with your 'boy'friend..? you didn't  tell me that you are in a relationship" She asked.

"No no I'm not. I'm just babysitting.." said Zia.

"Huh?Where is the baby?" She asked with a confused expression.

"I'm the baby" Koo grinned. I looked at him then at confused Kay.

"Kay..  it's  complecated. I'll explain later" zia said.

"Fine.. I'll catch you later then..bye" she said and left the park still confused from what she encountered.

"noona from next time say that your are my caretaker" he said.
"fine fine got it!" she said.

"Why did she look at me like the when I said that I'm the baby.? " He asked.

"Idk.. prolly wondering how a baby is so tall? " she chuckled.

"Maybe.. I'm much taller than noona though" he said.

" Yahhh are you indirectly calling me short?" she glared.

" Oh that's indirect? Kookie will always do everything direct.." he said moving little away from her.
"YOU ARE TINY NOONAAA " he said and ran away while laughing.

"Yahhhh.. come back here you kid!!!!!" shw screamed as she chased him.

After few minutes of running they ended up on a bench breathing heavily giggling now and then.

"Noona.. do you have boyfriend?" He asked of no where.

"Um.. No? " she looked at him.

" Good.. then you won't ditch me to go on dates like Crystal. and from next time dont ditch me for your friends too.. it make koo sad " he said .

"Alright~ But how do you know about relationship and dates?" she chuckled.

" I know what ever I need to know.. " he said.

"how..?" she looked at him.

"learning  from the best tutors aka kdramas. I do want to try what i learned when i get chance. And.... my cousin always ditch me and our plans to go on dates with her boyfriend. so i have that experience too" he said.

"it's  kinda making sense.. but even then..  isn't that lil too much for a six year old? " she asked.

" That's okay.. because.. I'M JEYKEY~ " he said dramatically making me giggle at his cuteness.

" Okay Jeykey.. we should go home its getting late"  she said.

" Ah.... Okay.... " He said.

#At Zia's home

" They should be here by this time.. why didn't they reach yet.? " Zia said checking the time on her phone after cleaning their plates.

" I don't think they will come now..lets spend time toget-" before koo could finish Crystal and Namjoon entered the apartment.

"Hey we are back.. Shall we leave Kookie? Aunt is waiting for you. " asked Crystal.

'why do they always come at wrong time.. I wanted to spend more time with noona..' koo thought.

"Yea.." he got up and walked to front door lazily.

"See you in Monday Kookoo" she waved her hand.

"I'll come tomorrow too.. leave the door open tomorrow" he said making her giggle .

"Stop annoying her" Crystal said.

"Nah.. he is a great company.. " Zia said.

"Loookkkkkkk I'm not annoying" he said.

"Yea yea whatever. she is just being nice. i know you" Crystal rolled her eyes.

"Let's leave?" Namjoon said interupting them and lead Crystal out.

"Bye baby bun" zia waved her hand.

"I have something to tell you" he said and moved closer to my ears.

"I prefer it if you call me just 'baby' , noona. " he said in husky voice.

(Wait what..?)

.
.
.

TBC

______________________________

Hello guys,

IT'S YOUR AUTHOR'S BIRTHDAY 🎉

So I thought of giving you an update hehe..

Thankyou so much for reading this chapter. I hope you like it.. I'll be back with a new chapter soon(•ө•)♡

Click the 🌟 to vote and support this book.. don't be a silent reader.. comment the thoughts that came to your mind while reading this chapter. I would love to read it.

Love y'all so much..

Bye~~