Chapter 15

"It must be the pizza guy.. I'll go check" Jimin said and stood up.
He walked to main door and open it with one hand while others fishing his wallet from his pocket. But his whole world stopped when his eyes landed on her.

Few minutes passed.. But both were lost in each other's eyes to utter a single word.

"Hyunggggggg why are you taking so long.? " Koo screamed bring both back to reality. "Uh.. I.. I'm here to meet Zia" She said looking away embarrassed. If she had power to disappear.. She would have done that. "Ah.. Come in " He let her in and closed the door.

He walked back to living room with her following him. "Hyung where is the pizza? Oh.. We have a visitor?" Jungkook asked confused. "Mom didn't tell me anything about it..." He mumbled. "Oh wait.. I met you at the park! You are noona's friend.. aren't you? " Jungkook asked. She just smiled and nodded her head.

"Where is your noona? " Jimin asked. "Making banana milk" Jungkook said pointing the kitchen. "What happened to the bottles you stocked yesterday? " Jimin asked. "Finished them" Jungkook shrugged.
"I'm not surprised.." Jimin said and turned to face Kay " Make yourself comfortable.. I'll let her know that you are here" he smiled. "Thank you.. " She said and sat down on the couch.

"I'll go tell here!" Jungkook ran to kitchen screaming "Noooonaa your friend is here!!"

She fiddled her fingers waiting for her friend. "I'll get you something to drink" He said. "N-no it's fine.." She said mentally cursing herself for stuttering.

Few minutes later Zia came back to living room with Kook following her closely while sipping his banana milk.

"Kay!! I was waiting for you" Zia said giving her friend a warm hug knowing that she is not comfortable around strangers. "Sorry I took long.. This kid couldn't live without his banana milk" Zia said pointing Koo. "Nooooonaaaaaa i told you not to call me that" Jungkook whined stomping his feet like a kid. She patted his head while chuckling at his cuteness. Zia asked her friend to sit. "Noo its fine.. I have to go.. Mochi (her cat) is alone" Kay said and extended her hand to give Zia's workbook.
"Alright then.. See you tomorrow. Text me after you reach home" Zia said. "Okay"Kay smiled. Zia accompanied her friend and waited near door till she leave before going back to the living room.

"Why is he sulking? " Zia looked at Jimin. "I don't know.. He is like that for a while now. Ask him" Jimin shrugged. " Throws this in trash for me " Tae said. "You do it" Jimin walked to kitchen. "He is annoying sometimes " Tae followed him to kitchen.

"Why are you sulking Koo? " She asked as she sat next to him. "I'm not kid" He mumbled. "Huh?" . " I'm NOT a kid" . "Okay?? " . "YOU CALLED ME KID AND PATTED MY HEAD! I AM NOT A KID! DO I LOOK LIKE A KID? " He screamed placing his hand on his hip . "Oof chill! I was just kidding.. But.. You kinda look like a kid though" Zia shrugged. " Oh really?? You think so..?" He walked closer to her making her walk backwards till her back hit the wall "Do I look like a kid now..?" He asked tilting his head downwards to meet her eyes "why are u silent now.? He smirked.

"Yo! what is going on here? "

They turned to that direction find Jimin standing need kitchen door with confused expression. She pushed him away from her and stood straight. He smirked little and said "we just playing hyung" and casually walked away leaving her shook.

" We are home!!!!!! " Crystal screamed coming in bringing Zia back to reality.
"How was your day kids?" Jungkook's mom asked. "It was good mom" Jungkook replied. "Did you miss your favorite sister Kookie~" Crystal asked. "Nope! Not at all" He replied. "Really??.. Then I'll eat both the corndogs" She said talking out two corndogs from the bag. "Crystal!!! Give me one!" He whined. "Nope~ No corndogs for brats" She stick her tongue out and started running around as he started to chase her. "Kids careful! Crystal.. Give one to Kookie" Mrs. Jeon said. "Alright! alright! I'll give you one! Stop chasing me" She screamed running around living room. "Fine. Give me my corndog" He asked and slumped on the couch. Crystal sat down next to him and gave him his share of corndog.

" I'll get going then.." Zia said and took her backpack that was on the table. "Go home safe " Mrs. Jeon smiled. Zia smiled back and replied with a simple "okay". She could see Koo frowning from the corner of her eye. so she turned to him and waved a little which brought instant smile to face. " Bye noona.. See you tomorrow~ " He waved back smiling wide showing his adorable bunny teeth. 'I can't believe he is the same guy who locked me in the corner. A drama can change someone's attitude in seconds.? If yes how is he acting so well.. I almost fell for it.. If he continue to test this on me i don't think it'll end well' Zia thought. "I'm going home too.. I'll drop you" Jimin said. "No it's fine.." Zia said. " It's already late. He will drop you on his way home " Mrs. Jeon said. "Okay.. " She agreed.
Despite being tired Jungkook accompanied them till car porch. "Its cold Kookie.. Go in" Zia said. "Nah it's okay. Kookie is strong" He grinned making her smile. He waited there till the car become a tiny spot and disappear before going in.

The car ride was surprisingly not so awkward as she expected.
They had small talks and listened to their favorite music.

(̶W̶h̶y ̶d̶o ̶i ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r ̶t̶h̶e ̶S̶p̶o̶t̶i̶f̶y ̶a̶d̶v̶e̶r̶t̶i̶s̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t.. ̶N̶v̶m ̶l̶e̶t̶s ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e)

She reached home faster than usual. Thanks to Jimin and his amazing driving skill. "Drive home save" She said after thanking him for driving her home. Zia waited till he drove off and went inside home. She locked the door and went to bedroom. Kept her backpack on the study table. Plugged the charger to her dying mobile phone, kept it on the night stand and went to bathroom.

She wore her pyjama after freshening up and walked to her study table. "I wish tomorrow's exam get postponed" She sighed and sat down on her chair. She opened her notebook and read the first question. That is when her phone beeped indicating that she have message notification. "The world doesn't want me to study " She took her phone from nightstand and unlocked it.

•TBC•

____________________________________

Hey guys...
I'm finally back from the looooong break I took. First of all.. I'm so for leaving without informing. I was supposed to give y'all an update when my account reach 65 followers.. I actually tried.. But my writer's block was at its best.. I couldn't concentrate on anything.. And few things happened in real life just made everything worse.. I'm feeling better now so don't worry <3 Thank you for waiting patiently.. I hope you like this chapter♡

You might have noticed that this chapter is in third person point of view.. Should I continue this and change the previous chapters to third person POV or switch back to first person POV?
Comment your opinion🤍

&

last but definitely not the least

Thank you so much for 26k+ reads and 75 follows.. Y'all made me so happy 🥺

I'll try to give you more updates:)))

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

- CarrotGuk 🐰💜