Chapter 17

[ AUGUST 31st, 6:00pm ]

'I'm so tired.. I hope i don't fall asleep while walking' Zia thought as she walked to Jungkook's home. Extra classes, study sessions and exams tired her out. All she wanted at that moment was to go to her home, take a warm shower and sleep. But here she is. Knocking the door of bigbaby's house. Its didn't take more that few seconds for the door to open. As if the person on other side was waiting for her. "Nooooooonnnnnaaaaaa finally you came" Jungkook squealed. "He was staring the door for few hours now" Crystal said while typing someone on her laptop. "Crystal said you will take me out today! Shall we go? I'm ready" He turned to right and then to left to show off his outfit.

(His outfit & hairstyle)

'Cuteee' she squealed internally

"Noona? Shall we go? " He waved his hand in front of her face. "Ah yeah let's go" She said. " I'm excited" He giggled. "Have fun! Dont drain her bank account" Crystal said. " Don't worry my lovely sister I have your credit card " He grinned.
"You have WHAT?! "She looked him in shock. " It's in safe hands don't worry crystal~~" He fanned himself with the card. "Yah give me my card" She yelled. "Noooope" Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Crystal and ran out pulling Zia along with him. "JEOONNN JUNGKOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK" Crystal yelled chasing them but it was too late (or should i say Jungkook was so fast? Both are same lets continue lol)

" That was fun" He giggled. " Running away with Crystal's credit card is fun?" Zia looked him. " To me... Yeas! I love annoying here" He giggled. She smiled smiled and shaked her head. "Where are we going today???? " He asked. " Mall.. Arcade.. Han river.. That's all I planned. If you wanna go anywhere else we can add that to our plan" Zia said. "We are going to arcade. I don't think we will have time for anything else" He chuckled.
"So mall first? " He asked.
"Yes. Let's take a cab" She said.
"Nahhhhh " He grinned shaking a key in front of her face. "What key is it? " She asked. "Crystal's bike" He said. "You don't have the habit of asking her before taking her things?" She asked. Then it will not be fun noona. I'll take you to mall today" He said. "You know to drive?" She asked. " I learned to drive. Now there is nothing i can't do" He said with proud face. "Huh? You learned to drive a bike? When did you learn? Who taught you? You have license?" She asked. "Why are you asking so many questions.. Do you not trust Koo? I'll take you to mall safeee!! Stop your questions and come with meee..!!" He whinned. "Fine fine.. Only till mall. After that I'll drive. Deal? " "Deal"

To her surprise his driving skill was pretty good. They reached the mall earlier than she expected. "Wow Koo I didn't expect you to drive this good. Didn't feel like a newbie at all. Not even a little bit" She said. "I told you~ There is nothing I can't do" He smirked and tapped her nose making her roll her eyes. "Still this is last. I'm not letting you drive again" She said. "Whyyyy" Koo whines. "Lets go in before banana milk gets sold out" She said totally ignoring his question. "Fine.. " Koo pouted.

He parked the bike and went in with her. He pulled her straight to the banana milk section hypermarket in the mall and took the box of banana milks after fighting with an actual five year old. " He just asked one.. " She said. " Everything is mine. I won't share what is mine" He said. "Jungkook...." She sighed.
"Don't 'Jungkook.... ' me" He said.
" That is your name?? " She said.
" Just call me koo like you usually do. And I want lollipop " He grinned. "Fine little boy. Take the one you want" She said. They paid for things they bought and went out. They roamed around the mall, looking at the things displayed without any intention to buy anything.

"Koo wait here. Noona will come back in few minutes" Zia said. "Huh? Where are you going noona? " He asked. " Uh.. Important business.. Play games till that " She said.
"Alright.. Come fast" He said.
"Don't go anywhere alone" She said and turned to leave. But stopped on her track when she heard a girl's voice calling "Jungkook". Both turned to the direction the voice came from.

TBC

______________________

Hey guys.. I finished typing this yesterday and was planning to give you all an update. But 2020 had another plan :[ . I'm gonna take a break from WP for few weeks. Happy new year. Stay safe and take care, Bye♡