~Dirty Bride~

It was currently 5:04 in the morning,Kayce was fast asleep.He was facing me,his head on the pillow, his left arm under the pillow and the other arm across the bed.I was texting Rip.

"Baby come back too bed."Kayce groaned as he grabbed my phone and shut it off placing it on his night stand then rolling back over And pulled me into his side.

"I gotta get up, kace."I whispered.

"Says who?"he whispered his eyes shut closed.

"Says Rip."I whispered.

"Oh well he can go fuck himself."he whispered as he opened his eyes looking over at me.

"Looks like someone's in the mood."I said as I smirked.

"Better bet your ass I am."he said as he stood up looking at the time.

"It's 5:20 in the ducking morning."he said going too the bathroom.

"Babyyyy."I said quitely.

"Come love me!"I whispered loudly.

"Give me,a damn second."he cursed in the bathroom.

"What's wrong?"I asked him.

"Nothing."he whispered as he laid back in bed.

"I can't wait too marry you."he whispered as he rubbed my cheek.

"Marry me."I laughed.

"Where's our honeymoon gonna be?"he asked me.

"Well I was thinking Jamie or John could watch the kids and then we could go too a Texas rodeo or something."I said as I pecked his lips.

"Maybe I have something planned."he said as he hovered over me.

"Maybe."I sis with a Crocked smile.

He closed the space between us,kissing my neck little pecks here and there leading his lips down too my lips:

"Kayce."she said softly.

"Kayla."he mimicked in her ear.

"Fuckkkk."she cursed as he pressed against her.

He slipped himself out of his boxers.Lifting up his shirt on her,as he stuck himself in her.

"Fuck, baby."he whispered in her ear.

She moaned as he kept kissing her.Pulling out and going back in farther.

<><><>

I was walking around the Ranch looking at the wedding being set up at the back of the Dutton house.I was arranging the Burgundy and white flowers on the back of the chairs.

"Kayla?Right?"I heard behind me.

I turned around and saw Walker.

"Uh yeah."I said with a small smile as I stood up.

"Jimmy wants to know where too put the after party tables."he said as he was mounting his horse.

"Ah tell him in front of the Yellowstone barn."I said as I walked over too my jeep pulling out more flower arrangements.

"Kayla!"Rip hollard.

"Comin"I said as I stood up and walked over too Rip who was in the truck.

"You needed me?"I asked.

"Sure do."he smiled.

"What for?"I asked.

"Get on."he said.

I looked around and was looking for Kayce and John.Nowhere to be seen.I opened the door too passenger seat and climbed in.

"Where we goin?"I asked him as I watched us pulled down the gravel drive way,past the arena where Kayce and Tate were.