Hell rises over

A man who really loves you and wants you to be in his life forever will never give you reasons to doubt him. He will never take you for granted...  He will always keep you above everything else.  He will fight for you and not with you...  He will remember your likes and dislikes and will not forget what is important to you. He knows you the way he knows his own shadow... His own soul... His own life...

Kayla and Jimmy laid in Jimmy's bunk asleep. Everyone was just now gettin up.  Ryan was laughing. Colby was walking around the bunk, with just a towel. And the other wranglers drank there coffee or were already out workin.

"Hey, fuckers get up. Time for work." Ryan said shaking the bunk.

I sat up and groaned.

"What's the time?"Jimmy asked as he got out of bed.

"5:03 on the dot."Colby said sighing.

"Well it's gonna be one hell of a day that's for sure."Jimmy said out loud.

"And why's that?"I asked sitting up in the bunk and stepping onto my feet.

"Camps this summer, so we have to prepare the pasture and other things."Rip said walking into the bunkhouse with a scoop on his face.

I walked into the bathroom tying my hair up into a loose low pony and groaned when someone walked in, who I noticed the laugh of, Rip.

"Kayla, don't tell me your sleeping with Jimmy again."Rip said as he leaned on the door messing with the tooth pick in his mouth.

"I'm not."I smirked as I shunned past him.

"Kayla? You ready, bud?"Jimmy called out as he made two thermoses of coffee.

"Yeah, just a second."I said as I slid into my boots and placed my hat on my head, and then the coat over my shoulders.

Jimmy looked behind him as he saw I was coming.

"Ready."I said as I kissed his cheek. And grabbed the mug and we both walked out the bunkhouse.

"What was that about?"he asked as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Just him being an ass."I said as I sipped my coffee.

Looking far off, Kayce's truck was just parked and he was gettin out and talking to his father. The kids all took off on a razor with Ryan.

"Kayla! Can I speak to you for a second?"John asked me as he pointed his finger at me.

"Uh yeah sure."I said.

"I'll see you later."I said with a low sigh. Smiling at Jimmy and kissing his cheek and then walked off.

Kayce sat with his ass in a porch chair, bundled up with what looks like mud clothes.

John was talking to Kayce, before he looked at me.

"Hey Jimmy!"he called out quickly before Jimmy was gonna take off on a razor with camp stuff.

"Can you and Kayla go be the first people to set up."he asked us both.

"Yeah."we both said at the same time.

I looked off at Kayce he was starring at me coldly.

I ran down the drive way to catch up with Jimmy. He smiled at me before hopping into the driver seat and I sat into the passenger seat of the razor.

With a smile we drove off into the hills, and fields.

+++

Sunset quickly with blue and purple clouds that elevated into the sky. 

Kayla walked around in the barn, cleaning up the mess of one of the stalls as her horse was just auctioned off. She sniffled a sob as she collapsed onto the Bench. Hunched over with her face in her hands crying. Where is my life going? I thought? Why is Kayce so mad at me? Why is my relationship with Jimmy so confusing? Well in a blink of a eye those questions became answers.

"Figured you'd be in here."Kayce said as he leaned on the stall door.

"Yeah well here I am."I said as I wiped my face clear of the tears.

"I put hunter down for bed. Elizabeth is staying with John and so is Tate."he said as he stood up.

"Just wanted to let you know."he said.

"Why are you mad?"I asked him.

"Why am I mad, good question."he said as he walked into the stall and sat down right next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling my head into his chest.

"Do you mean it?"he asked as he closed his eyes painfully.

"What that I still love him?"I said as I asked.

"Yeah, do you still love him?"he said back.

"Yeah,I will always love Lee. He was my everything and my first of everything."I said as I closed my eyes as a tear fell.

"That's all I needed to know."he said as he sat up and started walking out of the stall.

"Kayce."I said as I stood up and started to cry.

"I love you."I said as I waited for a answer back.

"You don't mean it."he said as he started walking away farther.

"Kayce John Dutton. I love you."I said with tears.

"So you ether love me back or we're gettin a divorce."I said with a sob at the end.

A/N: Well thats the last chapter! Next book is going to be out soon! 

Love on a Ranch 3 Coming soon...

Credits

Kayla Waston/Dutton 

Kayce Dutton

John Dutton 

Beth Dutton

Jammie Dutton

Rip wheeler

Jimmy hurdstrum 

Tate Dutton

Elizabeth Evelyn rose Dutton

Hunter Samual Dutton 

Michelle Watson

Lloyd Watson

Walker

Colby

Ryan