Broken glass

Kayla walked around in the grocery store. It was Friday night and it was the day she was going to finally become clean with the pregnancy. After the honeymoon I went too see doctor Milestone for a dna test with Rip and well, it wasn't his.. It was most definitely Kayce's baby. Which means I am currently 8 months pregnant. I was going too tell my little family we were having another baby. Kayce still didn't know, nether did his family. It was just me and Rip who knew that I was pregnant and well maybe my dad. But I was walking around Walmart and looking and the onesies. I decided on a onesie that said baby number 3! I grabbed some wrapping paper and then continued my grocery shopping.

[][][]

I walked into the house.

"I'm home!"I yelled.

"Hey, baby."Kayce said as he walked in the kitchen.

He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back.

"Where are the kiddos?"I asked him as I grabbed the wrapped gift no one new about. 

"There in there rooms, because they were fighting outside over something stupid."he said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"You want one?"he asked.

"No I'm good."I'm smiled.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room sitting on the ottoman.

"What you doin?"he asked as he sat down on the couch and leaned back sipping his beer.

"Kids!!"I yelled.

Lizzy came runnin in screaming.

"Mommy!!"she screamed.

"Sit on the couch."I smiled.

She sat on kayces lap.

"Tate! "I laughed as I yelled his name.

"Coming!"he said as he came in with a cup of water.

"Ok everyone sit."I said.

Tate sat down next too Kayce. 

"Alrighty I'm going too give you this surprise and your gonna open it."I said as I stood up and gave Kayce the wrapped present and sat back down on the Ottoman.

Kayce opened the present and unfolded the material, he then read it off in his mind and looked up at me. 

"Baby, are you joking?"he whispered as he looked at me.

"No."I said shaking my head with a smile.

"Wait what does it say."Tate said as he grabbed the onesie from Kayce.

"Baby number 3.."he read off too us.

He stood up fast.

"Wait! Your pregnant?!"he said jumping up and down.

"Yes."I said smiling.

"Lizzy! Mommy's gonna have a baby!"he said smiling as he hugged his little sister.

"Mommy baby!!"lizzy squealed bouncing up and down.

Kayce stood up and wrapped his arms around me, to be honest he was crying.

"How far along?"Kayce asked pulling back.

"8 months."I laughed.

"What!!!"he said with a shocked face.

"Yeah."I smiled.

"Boy or girl???"Tate asked.

"It's a baby boy."I said tears falling down my cheeks.

"What? Really!"Kayce said as he picked up Tate and Lizzy.

"Yeah,a baby boy."I said.

"What are we gonna name the baby?"Lizzy asked.

"Kayce? "I asked.

"Well maybe we could name him Samual Hunter?"he whispered too all of us.

" I love that name!!"Tate said smiling.

"Okay well everyone get too bed."I said laughing.

[][][]

Me and Kayce were putting the kids too bed.

"Hey, Momma."Tate said before I closed his door.

"Yeah, baby."I said.

"Will this be the last baby in our family."he asked.

I sighed as I walked back in his bedroom and slide into his twin sized bed.He laid his head on my chest.I played with his hair as we began too talk.

"It might be the last baby.."I said as my chin was pressed on his little head.

"I'm sad momma."he said as he began too sniffle.

"Why's that baby?"I asked.

"Bc I don't want this too be the last baby."he said as he began too cry.

"I know me too."I said.

I kissed his head and began too sooth him by rubbing his back.

"Tate, can I tell you something."I said as I closed my eyes as a tear fell.

"Yeah."he said.

"I had a baby before I met you."I said as I tried not too cry.

"What happened momma?"he asked.

"Well I gave him too my grandpa and grandma on my moms side of the family."I said.

"Can you bring him home?"he asked.

"Maybe but I don't know."I said sighing.

"Momma, who's his dad?"he asked.

"His dad was your uncle Lee."I said.

"I miss him.."he said before going into his slumber.

"Yeah me too.."I smiled before I closed his door and walked into the living room.

I started picking up the toys on the floor.   I then walked into me and Kayce's Master bedroom.He was currently brushing his teeth. I walked into the walk in closet. Taking my clothes off, and putting on a pair of Kayce's Plaid pj pants and his black shirt that was on the ground.I then walked into our bathroom and started too brush my teeth.

"So how are we going to tell my family?"Kayce asked me.

"We could just tell everybody over dinner tomorrow."I said as I laid in bed next too him.

"Sounds good."he said 

I laid my head on his bare chest as we were about too fall asleep.

"Goodnight, baby girl."he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight,Kayce."I said back as I slowly drifted off too sleep.