I love you Kayce

Kayla was walking around her bedroom packing her clothes up and stuff that was hers.She began too look around the room for the last time.She noticed on his nightstand the engagement ring was in a box with the lid popped off.She stared at it.She began stuffing the last bits of clothes off the bed.Memories kept forming in her head.All the tears and love she put into this relationship but he gave no effort.But when she dropped something and it rolled under the bed.She got down on her stomach looking under the bed for this something when her hand touched something.She pulled it out from under the bed.It being a picture collage of her and Kayce.It was once hung in there bedroom.She frowned as the back was started too pop off.She flipped it over and pulled out a a cream ish colored envelope.She pulled out stacks of paper work out of the back of the collage.She read the papers.And thats when it hit her like a Mack truck.They were divorce papers.The papers he was going to sign to be divorced from Monica.But they weren't signed.She stuffed everything back too the way it was, grabbing the something out from under the bed.She stood up, as she walked out the bedroom with her bags full of clothes.She snatched up the random shoes she had by the front door.She walked out the front door, slamming it behind her.

She walked too Rips truck opening the back of the bed and stuffed her bags in the back.She slammed it shut,And just as she turned around Kayce's truck and her Jeep pulled in and parked.He got out of the truck and a woman got out with a smile.Kayla stood there her eyes full of tears as she turned around and sighed runnin down the driveway with her eyes full of tears.Tears she had been holding in when she was inside the house she called her home once.She ran as fast as she could.When Walker was walking past her and snatched her hand pulling her into his chest as she just lost it.Her hope that Kayce would want her again.Her hope she would have when she felt in-love.The man she loved so much with all her heart sense she was 16 years old,was smiling at another Woman right and front of her.Her Jeep being used by him.The smell of the closet that smelt like his colonge. Walker just held her.That's all he could do,was just hold her.She always loved Walker.But only as a friend and nothing more.He was good to her kids, he was good to her.And he didn't spit on her or shit talk her.He was everything she ever wanted in a man.He was kind,gentle,loving,good with kids, and most of all her just loved her deeply.With every ounce of him.She stopped crying when she pulled away from the hug without words.She held his hand as they walked up the driveway.She got a closer look at who the woman was when she stopped walking.It was a woman she hated.Riley mcgraw she was the daughter of Tim.She walked with Walker up closer too Kayce who was flirting with the girl.As his son Tate was trying too get his attention, she took this as her moment.She dropped Walker's hand as he walked too the barn and she walked closer too Tate, Riley and Kayce.

"Hey, bud."I said too Tate.

"Momma, dad won't answer me.But grandpa needs us all at the dinner table."Tate said too me.

"Uh well let's go sit down for dinner."I said as I grabbed his hand and walked us up the porch steps and into the Dutton house hold.We walked threw the kitchen and into the dinning room.John was sat at the end of the table looking at his phone.Beth was making snarky remarks to Jamie.Jamie was watching out the window from his seat.And Elizabeth was sat next too Beth she was playing with the hem of her dress.Me and Tate sat down.I sat across from John at the end of the table.Tate sat next too Liz and Beth.

"Kayla."Jamie smiled at me.

"Hi."I said.

John shut off his phone and looked at his family around the table, sighing.Kayce still wasn't here.

"Sorry I'm la-."Kayce said before he stopped and noticed I was here.

"Sit the fuck down, Kayce."John said pointing g too the seat too his left that was empty.