A new dawn a new day

Kayla sprung forward, awaking from her dream of Rip. The moon glistened threw the curtains. She looked over beside her, seeing a full bed. Knowing it was dream and she actually loves Kayce. She heard someone open her door and peak in. She looked over at her door to see her 3 year old daughter, Liz. 

She was sniffling and crying. "Mamma."liz sobbed.

"What baby."I said as she walked over to my side of the bed with her blanket in her hand.

Kayce moved, grabbing more of there blanket, as he turned on his side. 

"I threw up."she said in a low voice.

"Awe baby."I said as I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest.

Kayce moved around again tossing. He sat up and looked over at me and Liz, half asleep.

"Hey, lizzy."he said as he laid his head down back on his pillow.

"Daddy."she whispered as she crawled over and laid next too Kayce.

Her head rested on his pillow. Tate walked in, and I sighed knowing this would end up with me not sleeping.

"Hey Tate."Kayce said as he looked at his son.

"Dad.Mom., Liz threw up in her crib."Tate said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'll go clean it up."I said as I stood up and tied my hair up.

"No, you lay down, baby."Kayce said as he sat up and pulled on his jeans.

"No I'll do it."I said as I stood up.

"Fine, you can help."he whispered as he noticed Liz fell  back asleep.

"I'll lay with her."Tate said as he crawled in the bed and tried to go back to sleep.

Me and Kayce walked out of the room.

***

Me and Kayce sat on the floor in liz's room, cleaning up the mess. I scrubbed and scrubbed the floor as Kayce cleaned up her bed.  

"Ugh I'm done."I said as I stood up and dusted my hands off. Kayce stood up as he bagged everything up into trash bags with a scout of disgust on his face.

He walked over to me as he sat his hands on my waist.

"Your such a good mom."he said as he stared me in the eyes.

"And your such a good daddy."I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We both walked back wards while laughing quietly as we walked into the guest room.The baby sleep in Tate's room. 

He pulled off his jeans as he was left in his boxers. He climbed on top of me, as I looked him in the eyes, I placed my hand on his face. 

"I need to talk to you about something."I said as I tucked his hair behind his ear.

He sighed as he rolled off me. Placing his arm behind his head. Waiting for me too start talking.

"I'm seeing him."I said as I closed my eyes not sure what he would say or do or think.

"Who?"he asked confused.

"Lee."I said as I put my face in my hands.

"Really? Wow."he said scuffing.

"Kayce. Come on."I said as he stood up from the bed.

"No Mykayla, I'm tired of fighting with you. You shouldn't be seeing my goddamn dead brother!"he yelled at me.

"Oh you have no room to talk."I said laughing.

"I have no room to talk, huh?"he said as he walked out of the guest bedroom.

"Yeah!"I yelled back at him as I marched out of the guest room too following him.

"Well why don't you just go!"he screamed at me.

"I sure the fuck think I will."I said as I walked over to the front foor.

I tugged vastly on my coat. And grabbed my hat,keys,and phone.I then walked out the door with a slam. I walked faster too my jeep. As I hopped in and drove off. 

I grabbed my phone texting someone.

Jimmy🤠

Is there a spare bunk?

Kayla

No

Jimmy🤠

Kayce and I just got in a fight.

Kayla

Shit, ah well every bunks full.  You can share with me.

Jimmy🤠

Sure, be there in a second.

After about 5 mins of driving I pulled up and parked next too John's truck.I got out and with a short sigh I walked up to the bunkhouse door. I knocked on the door quietly. After a min, Jimmy unlocked it and answered half asleep. He smiled as he let me in. I quitely took my boots off and placed my hat on the hat hanger. Jimmy was already over by his bunk. He slipped in under his blanket and then opened his arms out. I then tugged my coat off and hung it on the hanger. I slipped into the bed and rested my head on his chest as I wrapped my left arm over his stomach. He took the covers and placed it over my back. We laid there, no talking. Until someone spoke.

"Don't be to loud, fuckers."Ryan yips out making everyone start laughing.

"Is it Kayla again?"walker questioned with dread.

"Better bet your ass it's me."I said laughing.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up!"Colby yells.

"Someone's grumpy."Ryan laughs.

Everyone starts laughing again.

It went quite, knowing everyone went too sleep. I shut my eyes and drifted off into a light slumber.