My life sucks..

Kayla was walking  around the Ranch with Rip.It was currently 5:49pm.The sun started too set over the horizon.Walker was walking around doin stuff for Rip.And shit talking.as usual.Kayla bit her lip as Elizabeth keep screaming crying, and Tate who was talking too Lloyd by the stables.

"Rip have you seen Kayce anywhere?"I asked him.

"Nope not at all."he said.

"Ok, I'm gonna go call him."I said as I grabbed Elizabeth and put her on my hip as I walked too the porch.

I failed Kayce's number.

Ring.Ring.Ring.Ring.Ring.Ring.Ring.

The person you have dialed is not available.

'Hey,it's Kayce leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.'

"Kayce, babe call me.It's almost time for our dinner with Jamie,Beth and your dad.Call me."

I opened the Dutton door.I walked past Gator he looked at me questioning me.

"He's not here is he?"I asked Gator before I entered the dinning room.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but no."he said as he grabbed seasoning for our dinner.

"Thanks for letting me know Gator.But will you let me know if you see him or here from him?"I asked him.

"Sure will, Ma'am."he said.

I walked into the dinning room,Sighing too myself in disappointment.There was no Kayce.

"Uh Kayla."Jamie looked at me questioning.

"He's not coming."I grunted as I ripped my chair out from under the dinning table.

John looked at me from across the table.Beth didn't look up from her glass of wine.And Jamie just sighed and stood up and scooted down a couple of chairs.Tate was talking too Elizabeth as she sat herself in her spot at the table.

"So how was work?"Jamie asked John trying too take the attention off Kayla.

"I thought you said talking about work was a rule we wouldn't talk about at the supper table."Beth said looking over at her father.

"Well,Beth it is right now."he said as Gator came in sitting steak on plates.

"Uh well-."Beth was interrupted when Her phone rang.

She looked down at it under the table and looked around the table.Getting up and walking off.

"Momma, Where's daddy?."Liz asked me as she played with her steak but then John started cutting it into tiny pieces so she could actually eat it instead of picking at it.

"I don't know,Liz."I sighed as I stared at my steak.

"Have you asked Rip or Walker if they have seen him?"Hohn asked me as he finished cutting liz's steak.

"Not Walker.But I asked Rip and Gator."I said as I watched Jamie cut his steak and stuff it on my plate. 

"Mashed potatoes?"jamie asked me.

"Yeah."I mumbled.

"And what did they say?"John asked as he grabbed the grilled green beans.And began putting it on his and liz's plate.

Tate made his own plate, after a Jamie cut his steak.

"Don't worry I'm sure he's fine." Jamie said as he began eating.

"Can I stay here with you, Jamie?"I asked him.

"Of course."he said as he leaned over and patted my hand.