Resurrection day...

8 Monthes and 3 weeks

I walked around the Ranch. I was due any day now. Kayce on the other hand was a wreck. But I was called into the main Dutton house for dinner. We were going to tell everyone the big news. I walked into the dining room and John sat in his normal spot at the table, which was the head of the table. Beth sat beside him, Kayce smiled at me when I sat down at the other side of the head of the table. Tate sat by Jamie as Jamie was talking too him. Lizzy sat by Beth. And the there was one chair left. No one ever touched it. The chair Lee always sat at. The chair he honored. Gator came in filling up cups, with wine and some water.  He then left too go back in the kitchen. I sighed too myself. This was it, it was probably going too be the last time we were going too tell everyone. This could be the last baby. I still didn't show hardly at all, which really disappointed me. I glanced over at Kayce across the table. He looked at me and sighed closing his eyes.  I stood up from the table and smiled. 

*Flashback*

Lee sat at the bar drinking his straight whiskey.

"Hello there boy."Kayla said smiling 

"Hello there Ms."he mumbled as he looked up.

"Care too get out of here?"Kayla asked Lee.

"Sure."He laughed as he smirked.

*Flashbackended*

"I have too tell everyone something."I said closing my eyes.

John looked at me raising a eyebrow.

"I'm pregnant."I said as I smiled.

"Shut up!"John said with a laugh.

He then stood up out of his seat.

"Dad there's number three."Kayce said as he stood up leaning on the chair he sat at.

John looked shocked as he hugged his son.

"I'm really happy for you guys."Jamie said as he looked at me with a small light smile.

"Thank you."I said smiling.

John looked up at me then at kayce.

"Is this the last Baby?"he asked.

"Probably."Me and Kayce said at the same time.

Beth just sat there in silence.

"Congratz, you guys."She said with a smile.

"Thanks."Kayce said.

[][][]

Kayla was in her bedroom pacing back and forth.  She was having Braxton Hicks.Kayce was currently down at the barns. Tate was at John's. Lizzy was with John as well. So it was just me. Or at least till the door bell rang. I walked out of my room hissing in pain, I opened the front door. Only for it too be Rip standing there. 

"Uh hey."I said heavy breathing.

"Hey, where is everybody?"he asked.

"Well everyone went camping."I said sighing.

"What's wrong?"he mumbled.

"I think I'm contracting."I said.

"You going too be ok?"he asked.

"I think I will."I said sighing as I stood up straight.

"Beth wanted me too tell you that she need you at work with her tonight."He said as he scratched his head.

"Sure."I smiled as I moved aside and he walked inside and sat down on the couch. 

I walked too me room and got dressed really quickly. I then walked back in the living room.