Rip wheeler where you about too kiss me?

Kayla walked down  the drive way,tears falling down her cheeks as she kept silently crying to herself.Everyone was trying not too put attention to her.She stopped at the Ram truck by the arena.Rip Wheeler stopped talking as he yelled at Jimmy too go get too work and too stop asking him questions about the mustang.Kayla opened the door to the back if the Ram throwing her bags in the back before sighing to herself wiping the tears off her face.Rip sighed too himself before he opened the driver door and got into the truck as he put the key in the ignition and waited for Kayla too get in.Kayla got in the truck as she slammed the door shut.

Rip was silent as he looked out his driver window.

"Take me anywhere but here."I said quitely.

Rip drive down the gravel driveway.Seeing Beth talking too John.Jamie kicking dirty and gravel as he got in his car reversing fast and following Rip wheeler's truck.Kayce was stuck on the Ranch losing his mind.John yelling at him along with Beth.

***

Weeks after a break with Rip in Texas too visit family.Kayla and Rip were pulling in the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch driveway.They pulled into the grass next too a log cabin.

"Where home."he whispered as he looked outside,it being pitch black out.

I looked over at him, silent.

"I hate it here."I sighed as I looked out the window.

"No you don't.This is your home."he whispered lowly as he shut off the truck.

"My life's miserable."I said too him.

"You live a good life, Kayla."he whispered.

"I guess the weddings over."I said as I got out of the truck.

"I'd say so."he said as we walked up the porch steps and sat down on the stairs.

He went inside and came back out with a bottle of bourbon.

"Why do people cheat, Rip?"I asked him as he sat down opening up the bottle.

"Usually because there not happy or they are just fine with the person."he said as he took a sip and passed it too me.

"He was happy wasn't he?"I asked looking over at him as I took a sip and then passed it too him.

"He was pretty damn happy."he said lowly taking a sip.

"I mean, what did I ever do to make him cheat on me?"I asked myself as I took a gulp of the strong taste of bourbon.

"Some times people don't know what they want,maybe that was him."he whispered as he looked off too the field.

"Jamie seemed pissed."Rip laughed.

"He really did didn't get?"I laughed back.

"I mean, I would never really give him another chance."I said as I grabbed the bottle from rips hand.

"I mean, Kayla you were pretty fucking good too him."he said looking over at Me.

"You guys have two kids who look at you like you hung the moon.And I'm just-."he sighed as he gulped the bourbon.

"What is it, Rip."I whispered as I rubbed his arm.

"I just want what's best for you.Wether thats you guys together again with your kids or You with another man on this Ranch."he said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Rip, I don't think I could ever love him the same again."I said as I took a gulp of bourbon.

"I agree."he said sighing as him and I locked eyes and he began too lean in.

I backed my head back.

"Rip wheeler were you about too kiss me?"I asked him as I laughed.

"I guess I was."he said.

"Well it's ok."I smiled as I leaned in and pulled his head in closer too me.

He planted his lips on mine, moving in sync.He sat the bottle of bourbon down pulling me into his lap.He stood up and walked us into the log cabin as he still kissed me.My back hit a wall,as he kissed down my neck.He press's me harder too a wall,as he pulled Kayla's shirt off of her.Kayla began unbuttoning the black dress shirt he wore everyday.And pulled off the Yellowstone coat he always had on.Then pulling his shirt of his shoulders.Kissing his neck as he unbuttoned her pants.Her pants dropped too the floor making a loud thumping noise as he walked up the stairs and too his bed.Laying her down on the mattress as he unbuttoned his pants and forced his way inside her, making her moan.

"Rip."she said.

"What?"he asked as he looked her in the eyes.

"I've been waiting for this day too come.Sense the day me and Beth met you."she moaned.

"Really now?"he whispered as he pushed himself farther in her.

"I mean,I never said anything cause I was too busy playing with the Dutton boys."I smiled.

"Fuckkk."he whispered as he pulled in and out constantly.

"Jesus Rip!"she moaned as her hands rubbed up and down his back as they finished.

He rolled over on his back,sighing out of breath.

<><><>

Kayla and Rip pulled up at the Yellowstone barns.Kayla jumped out of the truck, slamming the door. And Rip wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Kayla?"beth asked as she had a cigarette in her mouth and Elizabeth on her hip.

"Mommmmmy!!"Elizabeth screamed as she ran too Kayla.

Kayla picked her up and swung her around.

"Lizzy!Hey, baby girl!"I said as I looked over at the house that was once her and Kayce's.

John came walking out of the barn with Tate and Walker.

"Hey, there."I smiled.

"Momma."Tate smiled as he hugged me.

I had both my kids hugging my legs.

"Hey, John."I said as he hugged me.

"Good too have you back Kayla."he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"He's not here right now.So you have some time before you see him around."Walmart said as he walked over and pulled me into a hug.

"Jeep still here?"I asked Beth.

"Kayce's been driving it, his truck is being borrowed by a 'friend'."she said rolling her eyes as she put up air quotes.

Jamie came walking out of the barn,hat and work clothes on as he sweat.

"Well I'm going to get too work.Liz and Tate you are going too go with Uncle Walker."I smiled as I walked off to the "Dutton/Watson home".

To be continued...