Bad news and Talks with Walker..

Kayla was a sleep,Walker next too her holding her tight.It was a friendly cuddle.He loved her so much.There was crying when the door opened and Walker opened his eyes looking over at the bedroom door.Little Elizabeth came in crying, he sat up and picked her up off the ground and held her too his chest as he mumbled and soothed soft words to her.

"Liz what's wrong?"he asked her as he rubbed her cheek.

"Head hurts."she said sniffling.

"It hurts really bad."she said behaving too cry again.

"Kayla."he said shaking me a awake.

I sat up fast screaming, and then looked over at Walker and Liz.My port baby girl was crying.

"What's wrong baby?"I asked as Walker handed her to me.

"She said her head hurts really bad."he whispered as he rubbed Kayla's thigh.

"Should we go to the kids hospital?"I asked him.

"Probably is shes screaming crying like that."he said as he stood up and began slipping on his boots before leaning over the bed and taking my daughter and holding her close to him.

"Ok, let me put some shoes on and my hat and we'll leave, babe."I said as I leaned over and kissed him.

Walker was shocked that Kayla kissed him.She had never tried or ever kissed him.

"I'll get her in her car seat out in the Jeep."he said as he walked out the bedroom.

I began scurrying around the room kicking my feet in my boots and then threw Ming a ball cap on my head to hide the messy hair from sleep.I walked out of the bedroom, and dialed Kayce's number.

"Hello?"jkauce said with his raspy sleepy voice.

"Can you meet me outside."I said as I ran threw the house trying too look for my keys.

"Can I ask why?"he asked as I heard shuffling.

"Elizabeth is screaming crying.Her head hurts really bad.So Walker and I are taking her to the hospital.And I want you to come."I said as I looked in Tate's bathroom and found my keys.

"Uh sure,I'll be there in 3."he said before he hung up.

Kayla speed walked out of the house with her phone and throwing on her carrhart jacket.She walked too her Jeep which was parked next too John Dutton's home.She saw Walker strapping in Elizabeth.But Walker finished and turned around slamming the car door quitely.Before walking up too Me.

"I'm not gonna go."he sighed as he walked off down to the bunkhouse.

"Suit your self you Fucker!"I yelled as I saw Kayce pulling in and parking next too me before he got out and locked his truck and walked too the passenger seat after I got in and drove.

"Lizzy you ok baby?"I asked as I reversed when Kayce got in.

"Mommy I feel sick."she said crying.

Kayce looked at me before he half way got into the back and grabbed a random paper grocery bag.She threw up.It was making me worried,she was never this sick.

"Kayla she's got a fever."he said as he sat back in the passenger seat.

"Fuckkk."I sighed as we began too drive the 15 mins too the hospital.

After about 15-20 mins of driving they pulled into the hospital parking lot.Jayla parked and got out followed by Kayce as he opened Liz's door and got her out carrying her in.Kayla and Kayce walked into the hospital going too the desk.