Kayla's Gone.

Kayla began packing up the rest of the bags from her log cabin she stayed at with Rip.She sighed too herself before walking out the door, slamming the front door.As she threw them in the truck along with a bunch over other stuff.She walked around the Jeep and got into the driveseat driving down too the Hillside Ranch house. She parked next too Jamie's SUV.She got out and grabbed her stuff.And walked too the front porch and into the house.She sighed emotionally.Life without him scared her.Life without fate or love would be a scary thing.So Kayla walked into the room.Kayce was walking around the room packing little things of his.She sighed as she walked inside the closet, breathing in the smell of his colonge.She threw down the bags and walked out of the closet.Standing by the dresser.As he spoke out of the blue.

"Tate's gonna be staying with John tonight."he sighed as he turned around and gettin down on his stomach pulling out stuff from under the bed and sitting it on the bed.

"Liz is gonna be staying with my mom in Texas for a while."I said sighing as I rubbed my hands up and down my arms as too warm myself up of the coldness in the room.

"Your moms huh."he said as he stopped what he was doin picking something up from the Nightstnad that was his.

"Listen Kayce-, are you happy with her?"I asked him.

"To be honest, Kayla.I am."he said as he turned around holding the engagement box.

"Please tell me there is hope for us,Kayla."he said as he had tears in his eyes.

"I don't think so Kayce." I said as looked too the floor.

"There never will be hope for us anymore.All we do is fight.Cheat and scream at each other."I said as I walked over too him.

He looked up at me with a frown of sadness.

"Riley deserves you.she'll be good too you."I said as a tear rolled down my cheek,but I let it fall.

"She doesn't deserve a man like me.I have a son with another woman and daughter with another woman.I don't even have a damn relationship with my own father nor my siblings."he said as he put his hand up to my cheek rubbing it.

"We can't Kayce,it not right."I whispered as tears welled in my eyes.

"I love you,Kayla."he said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek before grabbing his bags off the bed and walking out the room.

Sadness and grief always tend to follow the Dutton man.Anywhere and everywhere and too anyone and everyone.Love was never on his list much more than work.But she needed time, for him too get himself together.He knew he was gonna win her back he just had too fix things.And fix himself too be a better husband, fiancé,father,son, friend and brother.

<><><>

Kayla walked out of the house.It was pitched black.She saw Tate feeding his horse.Kayla walked out too him and smiled.

"He's beautiful."I smiled as I stood and watched him feed the horse.

"Yeah, as beautiful as you."he said turning around.

"Well let's go inside.I'll see you in the morning, Night Tate."I said with a smile.

"Grandpa said he would give me Ice cream if I fed my Horse!Goognight Momma."he said happily as he locked the arena and we started walking.

A cloth was hit stuck in front of her mouth,she screamed but no noise was made.As Tate was walking inside thinking she was going to the bunkhouse.My eyes drifted closed and I was hit in the back of the head with something,making me lose consciousness.

<><><>

Kayla was sat in a chair tied up.A man next too her holding a gun and a joint in his hand.

"Kayla."he smirked.

"Tucker?What the fuck?!"Kayla screamed as she went too stand up but couldn't.

"Can't go anywhere."he said.

"Let me out!!Someone help!!"kayla screamed louder.

"No ones gonna here you!So shut the fuck Up you piece of fucking shit!!!"he screamed at her as he stood up and pointed the gun at her.

"Kill me I dare you.Jimmy's gonna be posted and he'll kill you."Kayla said looking up at him with a rough scary look.

Kayla was hit in the back of the head with a pan.Knocking her back out of consciousness.

<><><>

*Dutton family Ranch POV*

John looked spring the farm sending out Atv's,Razors,Trucks,horses and riders.All around the farm looking for Kayla Watson.Days went by and there was still on sign of Kayla Watson.Her Jeep, her daughter , her stuff and her house was left at the Ranch not touched at all.Kayce began too worry more which pissed Riley McGraw the fuck off, she eventually dumped him.Which went she cheated on him with a guy at the bar that same night they met.Tate was asked questions on Kayla's disappearance.

"Tate when was the last time you saw Kayla?"John began to ask his grandson.

"When I fed the horse.She Sadi she was going to bed and goodnight.She walked away going to the bunkhouse I guess."he said shrugging.

"Ok,well we're gonna go somewhere, me,Kayce,Rip and everybody so I need you too stay here with Beth and Elizabeth."he said as he patted his head and stood up walking out with Kayce behind him.

Kayce Dutton walked around the Ranch yelling at everybody too suit up and get ready.

"Beth I need you too call it off.I need you to give this to Rip."he said handing her a envelope.

"Ok, daddy."she smiled as she kissed his cheek and walked too her car driving away.

"Ok, Kayce I know who has her."he said looking around.

"Who, dad."Kayce said.

"The beck brothers."he said.

<><><>

Rip wheeler ride on a horse as a distraction.Kayce,Ryan,And John walked low too shoot who ever ran out of the dumpy shit house.What was not expected was when Multiple people ran out of the house shooting at Rip.And that night John and Kayce Dutton killed there foe enemy.But there was no Kayla Dutton on that property.

***

Kayce,Rip,Ryan,and Lloyd took a road trip too the place they knew exactly where Kayla Watson was.They pulled in and parked.Getting out Kayce barged up too the house front door kicking it in yelling.

"Where's my fucking Wife you bastard's!"he yelled threw the dump of a house.He walked threw a hallway.Kicking in a bathroom door.And there she was,sitting in a bathtub screaming cold bloody murder.Kayce ran in and tried too get her out,but it made her scream even more.She was going to be brainwashed..

"Baby,baby it's me."he said as he walked over and sat in the side of the bathtub pulling the hair out of her face.She sighed too herself before breaking into loud sobs.

<><><>

Kayce sat in the middle of the back seat of the truck with Ryan next too him and Kayla on his right side holding into him like he was gonna drift away from her.Lloyd sat in the passenger seat and Rip drove the long trip back too Yellowstone Dutton Ranch...

To be continued..

A/N: Ok FYI guys!Im going on a trip at the end of April so thought I would just letcha know!Also I would love to give a huge ,huge, huge shoutout to CoreBore123!!She helps me out with a lot of my ideas and I love her so much!She has been here on our /my journey sense day one along with Atlprincess!

Also we have more reads on the First Love on a Ranch book which is crazyyyyy!! And more fans who have voted,commented,and read that book but still have not followed.Sad face 🥺