Where the sun don't sin.

A nurse read the results of the Rape Test.

"It's positive."She said.

"Fuck."Jamie said under his breathe.

"We're gonna need pictures.So you can ether stay here or give the girl some privacy."As Dr.Cullen walked in.

"I'll give you some privacy.I'll call John and let him know that your coming back."Jamie said as he walked out of the room shutting the door.

"Ok Kayla.Talk too me."Dr. Cullen said as he sat in front of me.

"About?"I asked.

"Well we do think your pregnant.But we haven't taken the test yet."Dr. Cullen sighed.

"Wait? Really?"I asked with a small smile.

"Who was the last person you were sexually active with."He asked looking at me as he wrote on his paper.

"Um Rip wheeler."I said.

"And did you use any protection."He asked.

"I don't know.It was all him."I said as I looked at the floor.

"Because I'm going too get Dr.Milestone in here."he said as he stood up and walked out.

I could hear him talking to Jamie.But then that was cut off when the door opened and closed.Dr.Milestone sighed as she sat down.

"Hello,Kayla."she said as she put some gloves on.

"Hello,Dr."I mumbled.

"So we're gonna need too take some pictures."she said.

"Ok."I said.

"So your gonna get undressed and I'll take them."She sighed sadly.

<><><>

After the pictures,she sat down in her chair sighing under her breathe.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"The baby isn't Kayce's we don't think." She sighed closing her eyes.

"You can get Kayce down here.And we can tell him your pregnant.But are you to even together too get pregnant?"she asked.

"No,Ma'am.We haven't been sexually active for awhile."I said sighing.

"Ok,well Your gonna tell this Rip wheeler.That it is his."she whispered.

"Dr.Milestone why are you being so secretive?"I asked.

"Um where is this Rip wheeler?"she asked me.

"He is at Kayce's dads Ranch.He's one of the wranglers."I said.

"Has he been sexually active with anybody but you?"She asked.

"I don't know."I said sighing.

I was clearly pissed off.I'm pregnant again.And it's not with Kayce. And Kayce and I just found out that Our daughter has cancer.

"Why don't you go back home.Talk too him.Figure out what y'all are going too do.And then bring him in and we'll run some tests as well."She sighed.

"Ok."I said as I stood up and we walked out of the room.

Jamie stood leaning on the wall talking too Dr.Cullen.I walked up to him.And sighed.

"Can you take me back too the ranch?"I asked him.

"Sure can." He said. 

We walked together and out of the hospital too his car.We got in the SUV and began the long drive too the Ranch.