Texas time and being arrested..

Kayla laid down on her bed, sighing.As she declined the 5th call from Rip wheeler.She stood up and grabbed her duffle bad shunning in some clothes that would last her a couple of days in Texas.She walked out of her bedrooms don out of the house walking too her Jeep.John was stood by Lee's house talking to Rip.

"Kayla!"Rip yelled.

I ignored him and opened the trunk shubbing the bags in.Fight When Kayce pulled his truck next too my Jeep.He got out and got his bags stuffing them in the back with mine.Kayce and I walked over too John and Rip.

"Watch the kids for us while we're gone, dad."Kayce said as he looked at his dad.

"Sure will."he mumbled.

John stood there,he then glanced up at my quit puffy face.

"It'll be ok, Kayla."John whispered as he walked a couple of inches and pulled me into his chest.

Kayla stood there quite.John stepped back.And pulled Kayce into his chest.Rip kinda walked off noticing the interaction.

"It'll be ok, son."he sighed as he pulled away from the hug.

"We'll call if we need anything."I mumbled as we walked too the Jeep.

We both got in,Kayce in the drivers seat.He reversed asl decision we began our drive too Rockwall,Texas.Where I was born and raised.

***

It was three hours into the ride currently 6:46pm.The sun was just about setting.Kayce was still driving.I had my head on the pillow,as we listened too the radio.

"You hungry?"he asked looking at me.

"I'm fine."I said.

"Kayla your gonna have too talk sooner or later."he said.

I was quite,but my quietness was soon cut in half when we heard cop sounds behind us,blue and red lights were flashing constantly.I sighed before I looked at Kayce.

"Kayla what did you do?"he asked looking at me.

"I'm sorry."I said before I opened the Passengar door.

I turned around and Kayce rolled down the window.

"Take care of Tate and Elizabeth please."I said.

"Kayla."he whispered as he sat there staring at me in disappointment.

I walked behind the Jeep.

"Please walk back too the sound of my voice."the cop said.

I walked back too the sound of the voice looking at the review mirror.Watching Kayce watch behind him.I got down on my knees and sat my hat on the ground keeping my hands up in the air.I laid down on the ground and spread my arms out on the concrete.The officer patted me down too make sure I had no firearms.He hand cuffed me.I grunted multiple times as he pulled up from the ground by my hands.

"Get the fuck up."Officer Donnie said.

He pushed me too one of the cop cars.

"Do you have anything that's gonna pock me,hurt me,stab me or harm me?"he asked.

"No,sir."I said.

He began taking my boots off and shaking them.He pulled off my coat and began checking the pockets.He put it back on me.

"When's the fucking last time you used the herion,Mykayla Watson."he said in my ear.

"Before I went too prison,you mother fucker!"I yelled as I moved around in his grasp.

"Anything you say or do will be hold against you in the court of law."he said as he put me in the back of the cop car.

He walked to the Jeep driver window,talking to Kayce before he went and got in the drivers seat.

<><><>

He took me down too the station,he checked my clothes,boots,records.And then he sat me down and began asking me questions.

"When's the last time you had social contact with Tucker."he said looking down at the table.

"A couple of weeks ago."I mumbled.

"Tell me the story of your social contact with Tucker."he said looking at me.

"Can you call Jamie Dutton."I said looking at him.

"Not until you tell me one thing."he said looking at me.

"Did you Murder Tucker."he said as he stood up.

I sat there staring at my lap.Before sighing and mumbling a Yes.

"Yes, sir."I said.

"I'll call Jamie and have him come down and talk too you.He will be your lawyer.And your gonna need one."he said as he left the room and began dialing a number.

"Hello,is this Atterney General speaking?"he asked into the phone looking over threw the window.

"Sure is how can I help you,Sheriff Donnie?"jamie asked.

"I need you too come down to the station.But first your not gonna ask questions."Donnie said.

"Sure will."Jamie said before hanging up.

Hours passed by,and Mykayla was transferred too a jail sell Just till Jamie Dutton came down to the station.There was a buzz when Kayla's sell door opened traveling Jamie.He took her out by her cuffs and walked her into a private room.No cameras, nothing.Jamie sat down,his boy hat sitting down on his head.

"What the hell happened."he asked.

"Tucker kidnapped me,Jamie."I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"I know that."he said.

"What happened."he said looking at me with a glossy look.

"He kidnapped me,Jamie.Then he abused me.He held a gun too my head calling me a piece of shit.And then he ah he Rapped me and took me too the house Kayce found me at.And the almost brainwashed me."I said sobbing.

"Did you kill Tucker?"her asked looking at me.

"Yes."I said.

"I'm gonna take you down too the hospital and we're gonna have photos taken and Tests."he said as he stood up and walked over taking the hand cuffs off and tossing them on the Table.

"I couldn't tell anyone."I sobbed as he pulled me into his chest,he rubbed the back of my head.

"It's ok, Kay Kay ."he said as he stood there and just held me close.

"Where's Kayce?"I asked.

"He's in Texas.He called John and John's pissed."he said as he walked out of the private room with Kayla and they walked over too Sheriff Donnie.

"I'm going to take her in my car,too the hospital for Rap tests and pictures.This will be held in court.I'm Kayla's lawyer now.So what ever goes on, Tucker will be held for almost murder and Abuse and Rap."Jamie said as he walked out of the station with Kayla in front of him.

To be continued...