Emergency in bright day light...

Kayce was dropping off all three kids to John's.  So Kayce could do his work around the Ranch and Kayla could have her alone time.  Ever sense the birth of baby Hunter,  Kayla has been in a bit of a hole.  Or more like a Post Partum Depression hole.  Kayla has had no feeling or emotion sense the birth of Baby hunter.  She sits in bed all day, crying her eyes out.  Or Maybe it was because her ex dead husband visited her a couple days after the baby was born hole.  She wouldn't talk to Kayce,  Beth, John, Lloyd, her mom, or Jimmy.  But Rip never tried he was always forcing himself into work too make people not talk too him.  Or maybe it was the fact that he had fell in love with Kayla. But the ranch would never know. 

Kayla stood in the kitchen stareing out the front window in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes from that morning.  Moments passed after she finished the dishes she walked to hers and Kayce's room getting ready for the day to work. She dressed in her black wranglers, flannel, and boots. She left her hair down with no makeup, as she knows she would be crying while working. She walked out of the room and to the front door, where she grabbed her hat and place it on her head. 

*** 9:43pm

After working on the Ranch, I drove back to the house. I pulled up over the hill to see Rips black ram parked in the gravel. He sat on the porch swing. I parked and got out of the truck. Sense Kayce had too take the jeep Bc of the kids. I walked up to the porch and up a couple of steps, sticking my right hand in my wrangle pocket. I leaned on the guard rail as I walked up the last step and sat down next too Rip. Taking off my hat. No words were spoke at first till he spoke. 

"How's the baby?"he whispered under his breathe.

"Doing fine, he's with John. And so is Tate and Elizabeth."I said as I watched ahead of me.

"Figured Kayce would be here with you."he said as he looked down at his beer glass.

"Well he's not. He's staying with John."I said as I took a deep breathe in when I felt Rip wrap his arm around the back of the porch swing.

"Do you love him?"Rip asked in a whisper as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I married him."I said as I looked at him.

"This might be bad timing but. Kay, I'm in love with you."he said as he took a big chug of his beer.

"Hand me one of those."I said pointing to the beer.

"Here."he said as he opened it and handed it too me, staring me in the eyes as he and I slowly leaned in.

"Rip there's something I need to tell you."I said closing my eyes as a tear fell.

"I can't love you. I'm married too Kayce. I love kayce. He's the father of my kids."I said as I looked at him closely.

He looked at me and sighed. 

I stood up and turned around looking at him.

"I'm having a mental break down, my husband is giving me space, I haven't had sex in months! I'm in love with another man! I'm seeing my husbands dead brother, who I dated and was engaged to and who I was gonna have a baby with! I adopted my husbands kid! I fucking hate my life! It's miserable!"I said to him as I let out a sob.

"Kayla."he said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

I just cried.

"I love you,Rip." I whispered as I looked up at him.

"I love you too, Kay."he said as he pulled me back into his chest.

To be continued...

In this book the last two chapters r mixed up so the next chapter is a new dawn a new day and then he'll rises over! Just wanted to let everyone know!