It's time!!!!

The day before the wedding, everyone Kayla knew or was related too was flying in for her and Kayce's wedding.It was the wedding everyone has been waiting for.Love,loyalty,honor,trust,faith,and hope.Love by which too people who are in love and depend on one another.

Kayla walked out of the Dutton house when her mom stepped out of the Uber.

"Mom!"she smiled.

"Kayla!"her mother said runnin and pulling her daughter into her arms.

"Omgod I can't believe your here!"Kayla said as she pulled back with a smile.

"And I can't believe your gettin married!"she squealed.

"Where's Kayce?"her mother asked.

"He's gettin all the guys together."Kayla said as they walked into the Dutton house.

"Oh well, who's your bridesmaids?"Her mother asked.

"Well, I was thinking my friend Avery can be my bridesmaid.My friend Beth which is Kayce's older sister she is my maid of honor."I said.

"And Lizzy is the flower girl."I smiled.

"And Tate's the ring holder."I smiled.

"Omgod!"she squaled.

"My friends are flying in today."I said.

"Yay!"my mother said clapping her hands as she sat down on the island stool.

"Sarah and Layla."I said.

"Ok, What about the boys?"she asked as I handed her a bottle of water.

"Well Rip is sitting in the crowd.Dad is walking me down the aisle.Colby,Jamie,and My brother are the groomsmen and the best man is Ryan.John which is Kayce's dad will be sat next too you.He's really sweet."I said as I munched on some chocolate chips that where on the counter in a bowl.

"Ok well it's currently, 8:34 we should probably get ready for bed and then get all your girl friends too bed."my mom said.

"Yes."I said.

***

Kayla took a shower washing her body,shaved,and washing her hair.She then got out and put on some clothes,It being a black v-neck t shirt which so happened too be a guys shirt on her.She then sniffed it but it then flashed her last very special memory with Lee Dutton.

*Flashback*

"Kayla Watson, will you marry me?"18 year old Lee Dutton asked 15 year old Kayla.

"Yes! Yes!"she smiled while sobbing.

He slipped on the ring 💍

*Flashback ended*

Kayla sighed as she whispered "don't you worry Lee,I love you."

She walked down the stairs of Her home which was the main Dutton house.She then saw that her mom wasn't in living room nor was anyone.She then slipped on her boots and opened the front door and walked out,closing it behind her.She then walked across the driveway,but after about 5 mins she walked into Lee's house.John Dutton was sitting at Lee's kitchen table eating dinner.

"Oh Kayla hey."John said taking a sip from his beer.

"Um, wasn't expecting you too be here."I said as I walked into the back of the house which was Lee's bedroom.

"Yeah, I currently live here."he laughed too himself.

"Just don't mess with anything."he yelled so I could hear him.

"Will do."I shouted back.

I started with his dresser pulling the drawers out looking for it.

"What you looking for Kayla?"he asked as he leaned on the wall.