ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ

'so, whats your name?' I heard someone say.

i was zoned out again, me and thomas just stared at eachother, with his ocean blue eyes meeting my chocolate brown ones.
What is this feeling? I felt tickling in my stomach when we looked at eachother, tension. There was tension between us. But why tho? I didnt wanna feel like this, or maybe i did? Fuck i dont even know what i want anymore.

i snatched back to reality after he asked me that. I was nervous for some reason. Im never nervous. Why was i nervous? what the fuck is happening to me.

'um, y/n' i answered, i tried to use my bravest voice, and it felt good. I felt more comfortable and confident.

'y/n, thats a pretty name' he said smiling.

his smiling made me smile.

'and youre thomas, right'? I asked.

'yeah, but thomas is such a fancy name, way too fancy for me atleast' he grinned. 'You can call me tommy'

'isnt tommy a bit more childish?' I said giggling.

he laughed at that.

'ive never thought about that, i guess it kind of is' he said calming down after laughing.

'So i heard you were a streamer' i said.

' yeah' he said now a little more nervously, it seemed like he was embarrased about what he did. 'i know it might seem weird but- '

'weird? Hell no, i think its cool' i said looking at him. His nervousness went away a little, and he seemed a bit more happy.

'Thank god, so many people think that streaming is weird, like its not an actual job or something, well im not saying it is a job, well it kind of is, but still'

his stuttering was funny, i dont know why, it just was.

'people think its weird cause i stream minecraft there' he said looking at me. ' do you know what minecraft is?'

i looked at him with big eyes. ' you really think im that dumb that i dont know what minecraft is. Fucking hell. Its one of my comfort things to do when im bored or-'

i wanted to say sad, but things would just get way too deep, i didnt wanna brag to him about my problems just yet.

'just when im bored' i continued.

tommy laughed.

'yeah yeah okay sorry' he looked at me again.

and it happened once again. We were both staring at eachother again. He was looking at me up and down , and i was looking at his fluffy blond hair. I felt my cheeks redden up a little, and when i looked over at him , his cheeks were a little pink aswell.

i finally look away from him and take out my phone. I typed in to youtube, tommy. And the first suggestion was tommyinnit.

i click on it and see his channel. His profile pic was quite funny to be honest. His eyes being shut and him seeming all grossed out, just, hilarious.

i started laughing.

'what?' He said while looking over at my phone.

'OH NO NO NO, NO NEED TO SEE THAT!' he said while trying to change my tabs. I started laughing again and scooted over so he couldnt touch my phone. I pressed on one of his videos and his intro started playing.

,NO TURN IT OFF, TURN IT THE FUCK OFF! ' he shouted while i continued to run around his room while he was trying to grab my phone.

i finally sit on his chair thats infront of his desk, he turns the chair around so it would be us both staring at eachother. He grabbed my phone, changed the video to vikkstar i believe and gave it back.

he chuckled 'we dont have to see that'

he walks over to his bed and sits down.

'are you embarrased of your own videos?' I asked. ' you shouldnt be, i find them quite funny actually, and ive only watched the intro'

he looked over at me and chuckled 'im really suprised that you dont find me annoying cause most people- '

'when they first meet you or find your channel they find you annoying' i continued.

we both started to laugh, i have already memorised his famous saying and ive only watched his intro. Damn

'Your laugh is quite nice' he said 'a lot more quieter then mine'

i look at him 'even though yours is loud, its actually nice to hear'

we both looked at eachother, this time both smiling. There was definetly tension between us.

'i feel like i can get used to you, you know the people who lived here before were some girls who were in their 30s or something, and when i laughed it freaked them the fuck out. And i didnt even laugh that loudly back then. I guess now im used to not getting noise complaints all the time, well i still do, from my parents, but thats a whole different situation.'

it was nice listening to him, he was kind of relatable. And not a lot of people were relatable with me, and there we have it, we both had annoying ass neighbours.

'id have to help my neighbours every tuesday and saturday with cleaning the dishes cause apparently they couldnt move that far to the kitchen, even tho i saw them go to the supermarket like 5 times a week but oh well. ' i said to him.

we both chuckled again.

we continued to talk for a few minutes, until my aunt came in the room.

she knocked on the door before coming in. And after both me and tommy gave a yes, she stepped in the room. And saw me sitting on tommys chair, and tommy sitting on his bed.

'so i see you two are getting along, thats nice. But y/n the trucks came with the rest of our stuff, and i think we should go continue unpacking.' She said looking at me.

tommy looked at me, and i could tell that he didnt want me to go, and honestly neither did i. I wanted to stay and continue to talk to him. Talking to him made me smile multiple times. I barely smile when i talk to someone.

' can i stay a little longer? ' i asked my aunt, trying to make puppy dog eyes, but im the absolute worst at it.

i saw tommy chuckle and he pulled out his phone, i dont know what he did with it, but i think he took a picture of me, and honestly, i didnt mind.

'y/n, please, i dont want to do things alone' she said.

god she sounded like a bitch every time she said that. She would always tell me how she hates doing things alone, i offer to help, and then she doesnt want my help, and does everything alone anyway, it just sometimes feels like she didnt want me to be happy.

'wait do you have discord?' Tommy asked.

'yeah' i answered

'Well lets exchange discords then, so we can chat later.' He suggested.

I loved that idea. I always talk to people on discord. I had more online friends in discord then i had real life friends. But usually after 2 months of being friends with them, they would unfriend me, for no reason. Okay i should really stop bragging about my problems all the time.

'ill be waiting for you downstairs' my aunt said as she stepped out of the room and walked downstairs.

me and tommy both exchanged our discords, added eachother back and texted a few things on there for a few seconds. I finally stand up and walked towards the door, and before stepping out of it, i looked at tommy and said.

'it was nice to meet you tommy'

and before he could respond, i walked out of the door and walked downstairs, i bit my bottom lip knowing damn well what i did. Got he got played so hard.

'little bitch' he whispered softly after i walked out.

and there you have it, i live in a nice neighbourhood, with nice neighbours, and i already have a friend. Things are going well.

______________________________________________________________

1366 words! ♡︎