sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs

but alas, the day came. The day i had to move back to sheffield to live wth my grandparents.

the day was honestly a blur, i dont remember much. Well, i mean saying our goodbyes i remember very clearly, but before that i didnt really remember anything.

it was 2pm, all of the trucks, or in this case one truck, was infront of my house, picking up my stuff. I luckily got to take most of my stuff back to sheffield, such as my bed, my table, my chair, all of my bed sheets, and even some other stuff from the house. I didnt ask my aunt if i could take them, but i honestly didnt care. Even if she said no i wouldve probably took them.

i looked around my now empty room. Its weird how ive been here for only a few months and now ive got to move back. I didnt wanna go to Sheffield, i wouldve done anything, ANYTHING to stay here. I loved it here, even though when i first moved here i thought it was gonna be as bad as sheffield.

i looked around the room and sighed. I really was gonna miss this. I could feel tears form in my eyes, but i luckily held them back.

i grabbed the door link and closed the door, with a quiet bang coming after it.

i started making my way towards the stairs, but before i did i looked at my aunts room.

her room was still completely full of stuff. Her bed, her closet and cabinets, her shelves that were full of her things. Everything was still there.

What will happen to this house after i leave? Will they put it for sale? Will they keep it for as long as my aunt is in jail?

i shouldnt even be worrying about that, its not my problem.

i started walking down the stairs, and as i walked down i saw a woman in the kitchen, talking to the truck drivers.

the woman noticed my appearance, she looked at me with a smile and ended her conversation with the man.

'y/n!' She exclaimed 'its so nice to finally meet you!'

i continued walking down the stairs until i was infront of her. I didnt know who she was, and i think she understood that.

'im Claire' she said reaching out for my hand 'im a friend of your aunts, and she wanted me to drive you home today, so thats exactly what im doing'

home? Tch, sheffield will never be my home.

'..hi' i said slowly, shaking her hand

'Its completely fine to be emotional' she assured me 'i know its hard to move away from an amazing place that you called home, your aunt told me about it. Just know if you ever want to talk about it, im here'

i smiled awkwardly, there is no way in HELL that im gonna tell a stranger, especially a stranger named claire about my problems. No, damn way.

'yeah, okay' i nodded.

'okay, well im gonna be outside and talk a bit with the truck drivers, when youre ready to go, just tell me'

i smiled and nodded. She smiled and turned her back and walked out of the house.

i sighed and grabbed my phone, looking at the time

2.29 pm

we have to start moving in less then 20 minutes.

im not ready.

im not ready to go.

i dont want to go.

i smacked my lips amd choked my sobs down. I went over to the couch and grabbed my bag. I opened it and made sure i had everything.

i did.