A long time

Hi everyone, its dreamingpinkly here.

If you have read this story, and also read the sequel to this story (which i have taken down) then you have probably noticed how i havent been active for the past couple of months, first of all, i wanna say im really sorry, writing stories here was something that i loved so dearly, it was something i was so passionate about, every night i would happily get in bed and start writing stories, i dont know why, i just did. I loved reading other peoples stories, they were such a huge inspiration for me. Thanks to those stories i started with neighbours kid, and also reality hates us. I never thought this story would blow up, i never thought that it would get over 100 reads. But it did, and for that i am so beyond grateful, i dont know how i could thank you all enough, you guys have helped me through so many hard times and made me feel like i was actually worth something.

You might be thinking that i would start writing again, and maybe even continue with reality hates us, but sadly, that all came to an end.

Why did i unpublish reality hates us?

I had a huge idea for reality hates us, and i thought it could work, but after some times of starting it, i realized that the story was too depressing, and way too difficult for me to write. The amount of things that i had to cover there were just beyond of what i could write. I decided to switch up the story while i was writing it, but then it all became so confusing, so i decided to take a 2 week break. But as you can see that 2 weeks turned into 6 months.
I was also struggling a lot mentally at that time, i was in my second relationship and it didnt turn out so well, i was having trouble with school and friends, and for all of those reasons i didnt continue with reality hates us.
When i finally came back to wattpad, the story was so confusing to me, i had no idea how i was going to continue with it, so about a month ago i decided that i was going to unpublish the story, and today i finally decided to go through with it. It was hard for me, but i didnt wanna keep you all waiting for a story that was going to not be continued, and for those reasons, i decided to unpublish reality hates us.

Will there be a new sequel to neighbours kid?

Unfortunately, there wont be a sequel to neighbours kid. When i took a break i slowly grew out of the dsmp and i didnt watch it anymore, i also didnt enjoy watching tommy anymore, how could i possibly make a story about someone if i dont even like them?
When i started writing reality hates us, i only wrote it because i knew how many of you wanted one, i didnt enjoy writing as much as i used too, but i knew you guys would love one, so i made one. But it turned out horrible, and for once in my life i decided to do what was best for me and stop writing reality hates us, i knew it would bum some of you out, but i personally just dont want to write a sequel to neighbours kid anymore, and im sorry for that.

What will happen to neighbours kid?

I dont know yet, i at some point thought i was going to take this down too, but now im not so sure. It is such a huge part of my life, and simply deleting just doesnt feel right. If i do end up taking it down i will let you all know. But for now i wanna sort my head around some stuff and when im ready i will make my decision.

Will i continue writing?

I probably will, but just not about dsmp, as i said before i am not intrested in it anymore, and writing about dsmp would just be weird to me. My younger self was so obsessed with it, but times have changed, ive grown, and learned what i liked, and loved, and if i ever wanted to write, it wouldnt be about dsmp.
If i do end up writing again, ill write some teenage love stories or just something about teenagers lives. And if that type of content doesn't intrest you, you can unfollow, i completely understand, i know that most of my followers started following me for dsmp stories, and if they dont like the stories that i will write about i completely understand. I will not pressure anyone of you to read my stories if you dont like the genre.

What will happen now?

I will be taking a break, but not that long i promise, probably a week or a month, it depends how i feel during that time. I need to clear my head out and just have some time to myself.
If any of you have questions or anything you wanna say, please, dont be scared to comment! I will answer your questions and read your comments, i promise. But please be respectful, i am underage and wont be able to answer any personal questions.

Again, thank you all so much, i dont know how i can thank you all enough, yall mean the world to me.

I love you all, have a wonderful day/ night

Sincerely,

Dreamingpinkly<3