ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

niki excitedly left the room and started screaming to wilbur and george.

'TOMMY AND Y/N KISSED! TOMMY AND Y/N KISSED'

I dont think the neighbours are gonna be too happy with that.

Niki was jumping up and down. She was so happg and excited. Its like when as a child you would finally get your dream toy. Yeah, she kinda acted like that. Its just that she was happy that both of her friends were now 'a thing'.

'fuuuck' tommy groaned out of embarrasment. His hands were on his face.

i patted him on the shoulder and sighed.

fuck, how did i let this happen? Now im gonna have to explain everything. EVERYTHING to them. This is gonna be the most awkward conversation we have ever had, we literally havent dated for a day, and we already have to tell people. What the fuck.

niki came back in the room while holding wilburs wrist. Wilbur looks at us puts his other hand on his face. George then came in and started laughing out of nowhere.

'HAHA, YOU AND TOMMY ARE A THING, YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY A THING' he laughed closing the door.

me and tommy were still sitting on my bed. Fuck i just wanted to disappear out of embarrasment. Niki was excited, wilbur was disgusted, and george, god i dont even know what george thought about this, hes just laughing.

niki sat next to me on the bed, following george and wilbur. Me and tommy both scooted awkwardly to the back of the bed. Niki was still smiling, wilbur was looking at tommy dead in the eye, and george was still laughing. Ok at this point george has a problem.

wilbur finally stops looking at tommy and starts looking at me. His expression was weirdly serious.

'are you guys, a thing?' Wilbur asks.

'uh, i mean, yeah' i said with a shaky voice.

george finally stops laughing, he was now curious.

'since when?' Niki asks

'Since literally 18 hours ago' tommy said. Nikis expression was now happier, she was happy to know that we didnt keep it a secret for long.

'how did it happen?' Wilbur asked.

'okay were not gonna tell you everything now' tommy said a bit annoyed. He obviously didnt want them to find out about us this way.

'chill tommy' george said.

Tommy looked at george dead in the eye. He was starting to lose his temper. I patted his shoudler to make sure he was okay, he then turns to me and sighs.

wilbur turns to me and had an even more serious look.

'did he force you to do anything you didnt wanna do?'

the whole room went silent.

'What the fuck? No' i said surprised

'okay will tommy wouldnt do anything like that' niki assured wilbur.

'Yes wilbur what the fuck?' Tommy said angrily.

'sorry just making sure, this is your first time after all, like, having a girlfriend' wilbur said.

wait.

i was tommys first girlfriend?.

my heart has been warmed. My life has been completed. All my worries can go fuck themselves.

tommy was a bit embarrased, and also furious at wilbur for telling everyone. And by everyone i mean me. Im pretty sure that niki and george knew that he has never had a girlfriend before.

'okay, but on a real note, im happy for you guys' george said.

again, my heart has been warmed. Ive never seen george so serious and genuine. He was happy for us. And for some reason that just made me smile like a weirdo.

'yeah, same for me, im actually really glad you guys are together, you guys are so similar, and just fit with eachother perfectly' niki said.

i mean of course niki was happy for us. She would never shut up about how tommy would be an amazing boyfriend to me and how we would match. I would just ignore her, while inside i wished that was true.

tommy smiled at george and niki, he then lands his eyes onto wilbur, who was still serious about the whole thing, i dont know why he was so worried. I mean it wasnt that big of a deal, right?

tommy looks at wilbur with one of those looks. The ones where he is like, 'so..?' He really wanted to know wilburs opinion about this. Wilbur was like a big brother to him. Whatever he would do, tommy would try to recreate.

'as long as you dont upset y/n, nor does y/n upset you, im fine with it' wilbur said.

out of happiness i scoot over to him and hug him. I whisper him a thank you and i could feel how he started smiling. After i ended the hug tommy scooted over and hugged him aswell.

'thanks man' tommy said.

wilbur nodded and now the whole room was filled with some really loud silence.

'well' george sighs 'im going back to our room, give you guys some privacy' george said standing up and walking towards the door.

'yeah me too' niki said following george.

wilbur waited a few seconds before standing up. After he stood up he looked at tommy with a serious look.

'please be nice to her tommy' he said pointing and wiggling his finger.

'yeah yeah, already have been' tommy said smiling. Wilbur smiles and follows niki and george, with all of them leaving the room.

right after i heard the door shut i look at tommy with my pog face.  He buries his head into his hands out of embarrasment. He knew what i was gonna say.

'Im your first girlfriend?' I say excitedly.

'uh, yeah, i havent been the luckiest with women' he said scratching his neck.

'but you always say your amazing with women?' I say in confusion.

'i am, they just dont see how awesome and cool i am' he said. I started laughing at his aggressive tone. He laughed with me.

i scoot next to him and support my head on his shoulder, he puts his arm over my shoulder and forces me to lay down with him. He kisses my forehead and started playing with my hair.

im so happy. Im so fucking happy i found tommy. Without him my life wouldve gone to shit. He made me feel better about myself. He made me smile more. I felt happier when i was with him. He is my happiness. Without him i dont think id be here right now.

its funny how people say he is rude and mean to others. I bet if they saw me and him in this position right now, they would think otherwise. He is such a sweet person off of social media. He really wasnt lying, he is amazing with women.

'do you wanna watch a movie?' He asked me.

'sure' i answered.

he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. He looked for a good movie until he found something that intrested us both. Jumanij. Its such a cool movie. Ive seen it before, but im always down to watch it again.

i pull the blanket over both of us. He giggles at my action and hugs me tightly. I play with his golden locks while watching the movie.

im happy.

im finally happy.

1216 words! ♡︎