'ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ'

I stepped outside of the bus, making sure that i was in the right place and started walking down the dark and cold street.

Ah, Nottingham, i missed you.

its been, what 5 months now since i moved? wow. And i havent visited once during that time. Time really flies quickly huh?

i grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

8.38 pm.

okay, i still have time.

if your wondering where im going, of course i had to go and see my aunt. I mean it has been 5 months since i last saw her, and she wanted to know how i was doing. Of course i didnt wanna go and see her, but she somehow she convinced me to go. I dont know how, she just did.

i continued walking until i saw the big police station. God, i still remember it very clearky when i first arrived here.

i breathed slowly. Trying to gain courage to go inside. After a few minutes i held my head up straight and walked towards the entrance, opening the door and stepping in.

and after a while, it all happened again.

i started walking down the hallway, with two policemen by my side. It was just like last year, nothing has changed. She probably hasnt aswell.

the hallway was just as cold as the last time i visited. I could feel my anxiety build up, but for what? I wasnt scared of her, and i wasnt excited to see her. I didnt wanna see her. I had no intention into talking with her.

we continued walking until we walked infront of a familiar door. One of the policemen opened the door and signaled me to go inside. Part of me really wanted to just leave, but another part of me wanted to talk to my aunt. Not a lot though, i mostly wanted to leave.

i stepped inside the room, and there she was again.

and she wasnt any different if im being completely honest.

yes, her hair was a bit messier, and gotta say, she was a little.bit thinner.

but other than that, she looked exactly the same.

i sat down on the chair, and picked up the phone, waiting for her to do the same.

her face all of a sudden lights up. A huge smile grew on her face as she picked up the phone and held it close to her ear.

'..h-hi!' She said happily, looking at me like i was some sort of miracle.

i looked back, but i didnt smile.

'hi' i said slowly.

she sighed happily and held her hand on the glass, slowly sliding it down.

'You look really pretty today' she said with a smile, trying to get me to do the same.

'thanks, you look, fine' i said shrugging my shoulders.

she looked at me with a huge smile, it honestly made me a little uncomfortable, but what can you do?

silence started to fill the room. Only our heavy breathing was heard.

i didnt wanna be here, i just wanted to go back. To where? Even i dont know.

'so, hows college? Have you made many friends?' She asked excitedly.

she was acting like she was my bestfriend or some shit. But she is FAR from being my bestfriend. Very far.

'i hate it, nottinghams was better' i said.

i was being honest.

she then looked at me, with her smile slowly disappearing, she realised that i was still offended by me having to leave. I mean why wouldnt i? She ruined my fucking life, right when it was finally better.