ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴜɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ

The brunette sat next to me, putting her bag next to her seat. After she did that she looked at me with one of the most kindest smiles i have ever seen. Like they said in the great gatsby, its one of those smiles you see 4 to 5 times in your life. Ive seen two, the first one is tommys, and the second one is from her.

'hi! Im Carmen!' She said.

'hey, y/n' i said shaking her hand

'nice to meet you y/n!' She said taking her pencil case out of her bag. 'Your new here right?'

i nodded. Sheesh everyone does know eachother in this school. I mean how else wouldve she known that i was new?

'oh cool!' She said smiling. 'Do you like the school so far? I know its only the start of the day, but still'

'Yeah, it seems alright' i answered 'a lot better then high school'

'thats so true' she said looking at me chuckling. 'I swear to god everyone was so fucking mean in high school'

'yeah, its fucked up' i agreed with her.

she continued to take a few things out of her bag before turning back to me.

'if you want i can give you a tour of the school, cause im pretty sure you noticed that its pretty huge.' She offered.

'yeah i kind of noticed' i chuckled, she chuckled with me.

'but i actually have a friend who is showing me around the school during lunch'

okay maybe i sounded like a rude bitch saying that, i mean i just turned down an offer of getting to know someone, and maybe later on being friends.

'tommy?' She looks at me giggling.

My eyes widened.

'wha- how did you know?' I asked her.

'i saw you texting him before. Not like i was watching you or anything, its just'

she didnt know what to say. She stuttered with her words, trying her best not to sound like a creep.

'no no its completely fine' i assured her.

she let out a sigh of relief.

'thank god, im really bad at first impressions, so sorry if i do something weird' she laughed.

i liked her. She seemed like a cool girl.

'but how do you know tommy if i can ask?' She asked me.

'oh im his neighbour' i smiled. 'I moved in like, a few months ago and we became friends'

'oh thats why your so familiar!' She exclaimed. 'I saw you on tommys you laugh you lose stream, you seemed cool'

My heart started dancing out of joy. SOMEONE IN THIS SCHOOL THOUGHT I WAS COOL!!

'that was actually my first stream with tommy' i told her 'if you look closely you can actually see how nervous i am'

'yeah, you were kind of shaking, but thats ok' she assured me.

i thinks im gonna get along with her.

oh, i forgot to describe what she looked like.

she had medium lenght brown hair with curtain bangs. Beautfiul green eyes and little brown freckles. She also wore glasses, which souted her perfectly. And her style was kind of 90s retro or something.

'did you move into a new neighbourhood or you lived in a different city before?' Carmen asked me.

'i lived in sheffield, and absolutley hated it' i laughed.