ғᴇʀʀɪs ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

'you really wanna go on the ferris wheel?' Tommy asked me once again.

'Yes tommy!' I said 'cmon lets go now the line is shorter'

'y/n do i have too?' He asked me.

i turned to him.

'yes tommy' i said.

weve already gone to most of the rollercoasters, even the really crazy ones. You know the ones where you go upside down? Yeah, those ones. And i kept on begging that we would go to the ferris wheel, but he kept saying no. He didnt have a fear of heights or anything, he just for some reason really hated ferris wheels. I kept asking why, and he just said theyre way too romantic for his liking. For me thats what i like about them.

i grab tommys hand and pull him towards the line. He hesitates for a second, but follows me. We stand in line, it was quite short.

we finally got passed the ticket check. We sat in our seats and closed the gate. The small cage looked so pretty, it was glowing thanks to the sunset.

'y/n we could still get off if you want too' tommy turned to me.

'you really think IM scared of ferris wheels?' I said with and annoyed tone. 'You really think im that big of a pussy?'

'what of course not!' He said. I laughed and held his hand. He held my hand aswell.

we waited for the ride to start. After it started our cage started moving. We were gonna make in total of 4 full circles. We slowly started rising, the view was amazing. I could see the trees and beach in the distance. I could see the children and parents start making their way towards theyre car. I smile.

tommy scoots a bit closer to me and whispers.

'where are george, niki and wilbur?'

'Theyre on the other side of the themepark, see, right there' i pointed.

he then puts his hand on my cheek and moves closer to me. I knew what he wanted to do. I close the gab between us. Gosh kissing an amazing boy on a ferris wheel is what ive only dreamed of. And i never thought that person would be tommy. I never knew i would fall inlove with such a wonderful person.

He finally stops kissing me and looks at me with a smirk.

'you look adorable' he said.

'shut up' i said, pulling him in for another kiss. This time it was a bit longer than the other, and a bit more meaningful, since now we were at the top of the ferris wheel.

the view once again was gorgeous. Everything right now was amazing. All my worries melted away when i kissed him. I felt so many sparks of joy when i kissed him. I love him. I love him so much.

he stops kissing me and takes his hand off my cheek. He then puts it around me and looks at the view. Even he was amazed. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed happily. I was at peace. Finally, at peace.

tommy started to caress me. I felt comfort. I just continued looking into the distance. Not caring about people staring at us. Infact not caring about anything actually. I didnt care if george, niki or wilbur saw us like this, infact it would be a lot more easier to start a conversation like that, well actualy maybe not. I dont know. Forgive me, okay?

the full circles went by like seconds. It all went past so quickly, when me and tommy reached at the top again, i saw wilbur, niki and george coming towards the ferris wheel. I shook tommys hand and pointed at them. Tommy slowly took his hand off my shoulder. I didnt want him too, but he had too.

we make it to the bottom. The gates open and we both stepped out of the cage. I saw george, wilbur and niki. Wilbur was on his phone, george was looking at the ferris wheel and niki was looking at us.

'so you finally gave in huh?' Niki said looking at tommy.

'yeah, it was actually pretty nice to be honest' tommy said looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I smiled at him.  But we didnt think about the fact that niki was right infront of us, so she noticed our little stare.

'what was that about?' She asked us.

'nothing, its just funny how i finally made him go on the ferris wheel, and before he said he hated it. And now he is saying that it was cool' i laughed. Tommy laughed with me.

niki giggled aswell. It caught wilburs attention.

'whats so funny?' He asked.

'oh nothing' niki said.

'okaayy' wilbur said hesitantley 'cmon lets go'

we all started walking, with this time me and tommy being behind everyone else.

'so you actually liked it?' I looked at him.

'yeah, i admit, i was wrong when i said that it was stupid' he said.

'of course you were' i chuckled. 'I know everything'

'bullshit' tommy laughed.

i hit his shoulder gently, to which he laughed at it. I loved seeing him laugh.

we were now all in the car. The ride back to the hotel was rather quiet, but we all at some point did sing the lyrics of songs at the top of our lungs, one of the songs being your new boyfriend and thats what i like. Tommy wasnt really happy about me singing the second song, but i didnt care.

it was now 4pm, i couldnt believe that we were at the themepark for so long. Ive never been at a themepark that long. The maximum ive ever been to a themepark is 2 hours, and now we were there for 4 hours. The fuck.

we arrive back to the hotel, everyone went to their rooms to relax after a long day. My legs were tired from walking. Right after we entered our room i jumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. The sun was still shining. It wont set for another 4hours, which is nice.

I looked out of the window. It was a bit more windier than before. But even though it was windy, i bet that it was still hot outside.

all of a sudden tommy jumps next to me on my bed, making me jump in the air.

'what the hell tommy?' I screeched. He laughed at the way i reacted.

'what?' He said trying to hold back his giggles.

'bruh you almost made me fly out of the window' i said looking at him.

he laughed and hugged me. It felt like he already wanted to go to sleep, with me in his arms. Even though it was 4 pm. But i was still full of energy, well not really full, but i definetly wasnt tired. Maybe we could watch a movie? A series? Or just, talk?

i sat up, with him still holding me. I supported my head onto his, slowly feeling how my eyes got heavy.

until i heard the phone rang.

I groaned and got off the bed, with tommys arms now helplessly on the bed, waiting for me to come back. I picked up my phone and looked at who was calling me. It was niki.

i answered the call.

'hey niki' i said.

'hey! I hope im not interrupting anything' she said.

'no youre not! Whats up?' I told her.

'oh good! Um, so can you come to georges and wilburs hotel room?' She asked me.

'um sure? But why though?' I asked confused.

'we wanna play truth or dare' she said.

oh god.

truth or dare

Nothing good ever happens in truth or dare.

1301 words! ♡︎