ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ

Me and tommy were both in an elevator. Heading to our room. Everyone of us were on different floors. George and wilbur were on floor 4, niki was on floor 2, and tommy and i were on floor 7, the highest out of all of us.

the elevator doors open. Me and tommy both exit the elevator, looking at the signs, to know where our rooms are.

'what was the number of our room again?' Tommy asked me.

i took out the keys and looked at them.

'752' i answered.

he looked at the signs again, and then looked around.

'our room is that way i think' he guessed. He started walking down a hallway, i followed him.

The hallyway was rather bright for a hallway. It had a bunch of lights so it didnt really come as a surprise. But can you sleep with this many lights on? I certainly know i cant, but i dont think ill even notice it.

tommy finally stops at a door, and smiles at me.

'This is our room' he says chuckling.

i look at the number of the door. It was in fact 752. i slowly put the key in the lock, and open the door.

right after i opened it, the room was just dark. I mean of course it was, the lights werent on. I put my hands on the wall so i could find a switch. My hand finally touches something, i pushed it and the whole room lit up.

'goddamn it y/n' tommy said covering his eyes with his hands.

'sorry' i said looking at him. I turned around and this room. Gosh i dont even know how to describe it. Its gorgeous. There were two beds, infront of them was a huge tv. There was a balcony, that had an amazing view. a big closet where we could put our coats, shoes and clothes, and a gorgeous marble bathroom.

My jaw dropped. This wasnt real. There is no way im staying at this magnificent place for 2 weeks. Just, just no way.

i look at tommy, he was as amazed as i was. His eyes landed on the beds, the tv, the balcony. i could tell by the way he looked at them that he loved it. Absolutley loved it.

he then looks at me, to see me smiling. He drops his bag and gives me a soft hug. I accept it of course. This moment would stay in my mind forever. How me and tommy were both hugging in a wonderful hotel room. Just admiring eachother.

i didnt want this moment to end. I wanted to be in tommys arms forever. But of course this couldnt last forever. But why? Well i mean the obvious answer would be that we would just get annoyed by eachother at some point, not to mention we would get hungry and thristy. But if those problems werent in the way, i wouldnt mind being in tommys grip.  I wouldnt mind being in his arms for the whole day. I wouldnt mind at all.

after about 5 minutes of hugging, he lets go of me, with his hands now on my shoulders.

'im gonna go take a shower if thats okay' he says.

'Yeah, go ahead' i said.

he took something out of his bag, and went in the bathroom. I jumped on the bed. The blanket was so soft and cold. I just layed there for a few minutes, staring at the ceiling.

i dont know why, but my heart was at peace. I didnt feel any pressure on me anymore. I felt free, and safe. Now that i was here with my favourite people in the entire world, i didnt need to worry. Cause they wouldnt judge me, no matter what i do. They would always be by my side, support me on my choices, and help me when i needed them.

i took out my phone and checked twitter. George, wilbur and niki posted a tweet about all of us meeting, and also for some weird reason pictures of their hotel room. I thought, since all of them already took a picture, i might aswell.

I took a picture with me giving a thumbs up to the camera, also with our beds and tv in the backround. I took a look at the photo,and for the first time in years. I felt pretty.

after tommy said 50 reasons why he liked me, i have been so confident. I would compliment my outfits, my abilities and talents almost everyday. Tommy helped me feel good about myself. Because of him im not that insecure anymore. I feel better now that i know that there is someone who truly appreciates me.

I smiled and posted the picture.

@y/n

bitch boy is in the shower :o

1 attachment.

i giggled. I took the tv remote and turned it on. there was already a channel playing, TLC.

the memories all came flooding back. The morning where me and tommy ate pancakes and cuddled, and later on kissed. Because of that i dont find TLC that crappy of a channel anymore, cause everytime i think about it, only the memory about me and tommy kissing would pop up.

i heard the shower stop. I looked at the bathroom and waited tommy to come out. After a few minutes he finally came out with him wearing some sweatpants and a regular t shirt. It seemed like his regular day outfit.

'your sleeping with those?' I asked him.

'yeah?' He said. 'What do you want me to fucking sleep naked next to you?'

'EW NO' i shouted. He started laughing because of my aggressive reaction. He took out his phone again and took a picture. I smiled, knowing where he was gonna put the picture.

he finally turned off his phone and looked at the tv. He smiled. Im pretty sure that he remembered that morning aswell.

'is this 90 day fiance?' He asked me.

'yeah i think' i answered.

'remember when we watched it?' He turned to me.

i let out a small chuckle and looked at him.

'i cant forget that' i said.

he smiled. He then stood up and proceeds to sit next to me. I scoot over so he could sit closer to me. I wanted to be by his side. And him by mine.

he sat down next to me and smiled.

'listen, y/n, can i confess something?' He asked.

my heart started beating faster. Oh god. What is he telling me? I always feel anxious but at the same time excited when someone tells me their secret. And it felt like this was a big one.

'go on' i said.

he sighed and started talking.

'listen, when i first saw you, i dont even know how to describe it. You were amazing. So fun to talk too. Like, with you no one can ever get bored. Despite your problems you just push them away.  You are such an amazing person. And i honestly, just'

he didnt know what to say.

'i like you, a lot. And i want us to be, something more than friends' he said now a bit more nervous.

my eyes widened. Is he gonna ask what i think he is gonna ask?!

'y/n' he started. 'will you be my girlfriend?'

I felt my face going pink. My heart was dancing out of joy. I didnt even think, and before i knew it, i kissed him. He kissed back, with his hand on my cheek. After a few seconds we stopped, i looked at him with a big smile.

'yes' i said. 'Of course'

1285 words! ♡︎