ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

'tommy hurry!' I shouted 'if were late they will give our reservation to someone else!'

'hold on!' He yelled back 'just tying my shoes!'

i groaned in agony. The taxi was waiting for us, and typical tommy wasnt prepared. I mean, he kind of was. We spent and hour and a half just going through his closet, trying to find clothes that he should wear. Of course he wanted to go with his red and white shirt and some plain old jeans, but did i let him? No.

i picked out some black jeans for him, they werent exactly tight, but not too wide either. a white shirt with buttons, that was a little oversized, but still fitted him perfectly. I also gave him my golden necklace so the outfit would look complete. It was out of his comfort zone, but im pretty sure he liked the finished look.

OH. what was i wearing?

even i was out of my comfort zone, and that is pretty surprising for someone who hates doing things out of theyre comfort zone.

i wore a light purple dress, that was a little bit above my knee. No sleeves. In a few places it had sparkles on them. Also i wore some white thights, which werent exactly white. And to top it off some silver jewellry that i found in my room. I wore a jacket on top just in case i felt uncomfortable.

after a long two minutes tommy finally exits the house and ran towards me. We both sat in the taxi, apologized to the driver for taking to long, and started going.

tommy continuosly tried to convince me to take pictures with him so he could post them on his twitter. And i also told him that it would reveal our so called secret. We did end up taking a few pictures, but we didnt post them on the internet until a few weeks later, well get into that soon.

i dont know why but i was nervous. This was my first ever date with a guy that i actually liked. and i wanted it to be perfect, i wanted it to be a memory that we would never forget. I mean i surely would never forget it.

i could tell that tommy was nervous aswell, he was constantly looking out of the window nervously. Its nice to know im not the only one who is worried.

after a few minutes we finally arrive to the restuarant, or, cafe. It was a small restuarant, so we'll just call it a cafe for now. Tommy told me they had some really tasty foods, and me not knowing a lot about the place, of course i agreed to go there. If tommy told me that it was a good place to go too, then it probably was.

we both thanked and payed the driver and stepped out of the car. I watched as the yellow car drove away.

we both stood infront of the cafe, just staring at the sign. Tommy looked at me and held my hand, it caught my attention.

'you nervous?' He asked me.

'a little' i said laughing.

he chuckled and held my hand, making me feel some sort of confidence and comfort in me. We both stepped inside the cafe and looked around. It luckily wasnt too crowded. Just a few adults and some families. And some teenagers who were on a date just like us.

we found our table and sat down, with the waiter givong us the menus and giving us a nice welcoming smile while doing so.

Both of us opened the menus and started looking at what they had to offer. And if im being honest, everything they had sounded so good. I wanted to try everything, but of course i couldnt. I realized that tommy already knew what he wanted, since he dropped his menu on the table and waited for my response.

'already know what you want?' I asked him.

'yup!' He said happily 'im getting the chicken strips, theyre the fucking best' he groaned.