ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ

I was just sitting in my seat, i arrived to class a bit early. It was an early monday morning, everyone was tired and sad that the weekend was over. Most of them probably went to parties, some just sat at home just taking a few day to rest. And some people, just like me and tommy, went on dates.

i wanted to tell Carmen all about the date, but then it would expose me and tommys relationship. I mean, im sure she'll just say 'oh thats cool' and continue on with her day, but what if she doesnt? What if she exposes us on social media, or tells everyone at school?

okay im stressing out too much, i mean she wouldnt do that. Right?

the music continued flowing in my ears until i saw carmen walk in the classroom. I smiled and took off my earphones, wating for her to notice me.

she finally notices me and smiles. She started walking through the classroom to reach our table. When she finally arrived she sat down and gave me a hug.

'hello to you too' i laughed.

'hi!' she said letting go of the hug. 'Sorry, i dont usually come in this late'

'late?' I said shocked. 'We have half an hour until class what do you mean late?'

she laughed and started taking her stuff out of her bag and place them on the table.

'well yeah i know but i like to be early, im usually in class 40 minutes before the lesson starts' she said closing her bag and turning to me.

'why though?' I asked her confused.

'because why not?' She laughed.

we continued talking for a while, again about dumb shit. And every single time dating came up i was so close to telling her about me and tommy. But i needed tommys approval, maybe he didnt want some people to know yet.

if tommy wasnt comfortable, then i wouldnt tell her. So i needed to ask him, but maybe after the lesson.

'whats your sexuality if i can ask?' I asked her.

'you know what i honestly dont know' she said 'ive been confused with ky sexuality since i was 12'

'bruh same!' I said 'i always liked boys, but some part of me liked girls aswell, but not anymore'

'so you identify as straight?' She asked me.

'yup!' I nodded. 'Hope its mot a bad thing.

'no no of course it isnt' she assured me 'im just glad that you were real about it, some girls at this school fake being bisexual so boys would like them' she said in disgust.

'oh yeah, those people suck ass' i said.

we both chuckled, until my mouth got the best of me.

'so, are you single right now?' I asked her chuckling.

she sighed.

'sadly, yes' she said with a frown.

'awhh, its okay, you'll find someone eventually' i assured her, patting her shoulder.

'thank you' she said 'but what about you? Are you single?'

oh fuck.

i knew i shouldnt have asked that question.

fuck fuck fuck.

i didnt want to lie to her, but i also didnt wanna tell her the truth without tommys approval yet. Fuck what do i do?

i was about to say something, until the classroom door opened. Everyone straightened theyre posture as they saw the teacher walk inside the classroom, with even her seeming tired.