ᴛʜᴇᴍ

'wilbur!' I shouted. Not even caring about the fact that i was in a public place.

'y/n!' Wilbur screamed, running towards me.

tommy noticed how i was running. He then saw wilbur and also started walking behind me.

me and wilbur finally approach eachother. We both hug. He hugged me tightly. And i liked it to be honest. I hugged him back.

'i didnt expect you to be this short' he said letting go of me.

'Shut up' i said laughing. He started laughing aswell.

'wilbur, my friend' tommy said greeting wilbur.

'hey tommy' wilbur said, with now both of them hugging. I could see how happy tommy was to see wilbur, even though they always say they hate eachother on stream. Turns out they dont.

'hi y/n' i heard someone say behind me.

i turn around to see niki behind me, smiling. She had the kindest smile ever. You could have the worst day ever, but it would turn to a great day after you saw nikis smile. It was a cure. To sadness and worries.

'niki!' I said excitedly 'hi!'

she spread her arms out, and i happily allowed her to wrap them around me. We both hugged for a few seconds, but it felt like hours. It felt so nice.

'how are you?' She asked me 'has tommy been good to you?' She asked me. She always made sure that i was okay, since besides tommy, she also knows about my problems, my cutting and suicide thoughts. She had the best advice to make me feel better, she would sing songs so i would feel better, and read me poems so i would remain calm.

'yeah im good, and tommys been alright to me' i laughed.

she laughed aswell. And after a few seconds she went over to tommy to greet him aswell.

i smiled while watching tommy hug niki. I turned back around to see a boy with short, slightly curly brown hair smile at me.

'uh, hi!' He said 'i dont know if you recognize me, but-'

'george!' I said 'of course i recognize you! Why wouldnt i?' I said while leaning in for a hug. Luckily he hugged back.

'Oh! Thats good to hear!' He said happily. 'We just dont talk that much'

that is true. Out of all the dream smp members, george was one of them that i didnt really talk to. Not because i didnt like him, we just never ended up in the same call. And when we did we would rarely talk to eachother. But there have been times we have had a nice conversation. He is fun to talk too.

we hug for a few seconds until he lets go to go hug tommy. I smile. Tommy was so happy to see everyone. He might not show it, but i know him. Whenever he is happy, he would giggle and smile randomly, he did the same when he found out that i liked him.

after everyone was done greeting eachother, we all started to make our way to wilburs car. George, tommy and wilbur were all talking together infront of me and niki. About streaming, gaming and i honestly dont know what else. I didnt really care. While me and niki were slowly walking behind them, just chatting.

'okay, so i wanna make one thing sure' niki then turned to me.

my eyes widened.

'im not pregnant' i said jokingly.

she started laughing. She didnt think that would come out so serious.

'no no, not like that' she told me, trying to hold back her giggles 'i wanna know whats going on between you and tommy' she said smiling.