sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ

Tommys POV

'is she gonna be okay?' Wilbur asked.

i closed the door behind me and sighed.

'i think so, she just needs time' i said with a worried look.

i was worried about y/n. I didnt want her to be scared or hurt. She didnt deserve it.

'what even happened?' George asked.

'ryan, y/n's ex boyfriend came here and started harrasing her' i said.

fuck i hate that little dick.

'gosh, i hate people like that' niki said in frustration.

'yeah, me too, especially him, how could he do that to y/n?' I said angrily.

everyone stayed silent for a few seconds, until wilbur looked at me and asked.

'it seemed like ryan did something to y/n since she certainly wasnt pleased to see him. I mean yeah no one likes ex boyfriends slash girlfriends, but y/n really seemed to hate him. What happened?'

i sighed. It was even hard for me to talk about this. To know that someone who is so sick in the head could do something like that to such a wonderful and sweet girl is disgusting.

i struggled to get the words out of my mouth. I didnt know how to exactly explain it. Im pretty sure that the others saw how i was struggling to say something, and luckily they were patient with me.

'well, when y/n visited ryan for the first time, ryan wanted to, you know, fuck. And y/n didnt. And it ended up with ryan, um...'

i could see how others realized what he did to y/n. Everyones faces all of a sudden dropped to sadness. They all felt bad for y/n. Im glad they did. Cause no one, and i mean no one, should go through something like that, especially y/n.

the hallway was now full with some pretty loud silence. Everyone was in theyre own thoughts. Not knowing how to react. And i mean its ok, to be honest i didnt know how to react either when y/n told me.

i support my back on to the wall, sighing. I felt worry. I was worried for y/n. What if ryan came back? What if he came back, and did something worse. I mean you never know what a person is capable of, and im pretty sure that ryan is capable of a lot of dangerous things. And im sure he can get away with them pretty easily.

'god, y/n didnt deserve that' niki said trying her best not to cry. She was obviously worried about y/n. I mean of course she would be, the two of them are like sisters.

'should we call the police?' George suggested. 'And tell them about this? Maybe ryan would be sentenced to jail.'

'i mean we could, but it happened over a year ago. The rape marks have vanished. Ryan could easily say that we lied and we would have no proof that what we are saying is true' i said.

'Did he record it?' niki asked. 'I know a lot of people who raped others would record it, sometimes even post it on social media'

'i dont know, i didnt ask her' i said with a shaky voice.

wilbur patted my shoulder. He could see how i was struggling to talk about this. Yeah yeah i know, its not my story. But its hard to think that someone would do that to y/n, she is such a precious human being, and she doesnt deserve to get hurt like this.

'should we go check up on her? To make sure that she is okay?' Wilbur asked.

'i think she just needs time right now, honestly this whole thing still is traumatizing for her, you know, seeing ryan and everything.' I said. 'I believe its best if we leave her alone for now'

everyone nodded. I could tell that all they wanted to do was burst into that room and shower y/n with hugs, including me. But she needed time to cope.

Everyone was zoned out. Not saying anything.

i brushed my hand through my blonde hair. I sighed. Time was all of a sudden so slow. A minute felt like an hour. A second felt like a minute. I wanted to go check up on her, to make sure that she was okay. You never know what she could be doing in there. She might be cutting herself, she might be just sleeping. I needed to know what was going on in there.

i felt myself getting more and more anxious. I started to breathe faster. Fuck what was happening.

but it all stopped when all of a sudden i heard soft groans coming from our room.

'T-tommy?'

Everyone lifted theyre heads in confusion. Knowing well who said that.

y/n was calling me.

i put my hand on the door link and push it down. I look at the others who gave me a supportive nod. I step inside the room and close it behind me.

i slowly start making my way towards our beds. I approach them to see y/n sitting up on her bed. With her hair being really messy, her eyes puffy from crying, and her cheeks red. Not gonna lie she looked really pretty even at her lowest state.

and she was also wearing my hoodie. God how could this get even more adorable.

she finally notices me. She looks at me and a small smile appears on her face. She stretches her arms out giving me a hint that she wanted a hug. I quickly ran over to her and hugged her tightly. I climbed onto the bed and continued hugging her. I could feel how her smile grew on her face.

i felt a few tears rolling down her cheeks. I stop hugging her and wipe away her tears. I could see that she wasnt that worried nor scared anymore. I smile and give her a kiss on her forehead.

'you feeling better?' i ask

'yeah, a little' she said with her voice being a little raspy.

'where is everyone else?' She asked me

'theyre all outside of our room, waiting for you, they were worried sick' i said.

'really..?' She said slowly, like she couldnt believe that people worried about her.

'yeah' i chuckle.

she looks at the door and sniffels.

'do you, wanna go see them?' I ask her.

she looks at me. Trying to get the words out of her mouth.

'of course, we dont have to if you dont want too' i assure her 'the only thing that matters right now is how youre feeling'

she smiled. she gave me a short kiss on the lips and sniffled.

'yeah, sure lets go' she said.

i smiled and stood up from the bed. I held her hand and helped her. We both walked infront of the door. I look at her and she gives me a supportive nod. I open the door and we both exit the hotel room. Right after we entered the hallway everyone raised theyre head, and they were all surprised to see y/n.

everyone stayed quiet for a few seconds, just looking at y/n, and her red face.

Out of nowhere niki gets up from the floor and rushed to y/n, hugging her, and y/n gladly hugged back.

after niki, wilbur started hugging her, then george and then me. With all of us in a group hug comforting y/n.

'were glad youre okay' niki said, with tears streaming down her face.

yes, this was sad, but it was so heartwarming at the same time.

1282 words! ♡︎