ᴄʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ

it was the next day. i woke up with my head hurting, probably from staying up pretty late and just staring at my phone. I laid on my mattress for a while before sitting up and looking around. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was 11 am. Geez i woke up pretty late didnt i?

i heard laughter and someone talking from downstairs. I heard my aunt saying some stuff and then a man also talking about something. Oh! Maybe the mailman came and i finally can get an actual bed! Oh my god finally!

i jump out of my mattress and open my door. I start stomping down the stairs. I look at the door, but my aunt, nor the mailman was there. I look over to the couch and see my aunt, sitting right next to a man, who was probably in his 30s or 40s.

'good morning sweetheart!' My aunt turned to me 'did you sleep well?'

i didnt answer. I was really confused on why there was a man in our house. It honestly freaked me out a little for some reason. I dont know why, it just did.

my aunt caught me staring at the man sitting right beside her.

'oh! This is Gabe! He is the date that i told you about a few days ago, i invited him over to stay for the night, hope thats okay with you.' She looks at me and then looks at gabe.

i mean even if i said i wasnt okay with it, she would let him stay here, so either way i had to say yes. I had no choice.

'sup?' Gabe said.

ugh, his tone, the way he talks, the way he holds my aunt. Yuck. Ive never liked guys like him, he reminded me a lot of ryan. A mistake that i made almost a year ago. And i hated that. I really hated that.

'hi' i said with a shaky voice.

'why dont i make yall some breakfast?' My aunt offers. Gabe looks at her and nods, and i just walked over to the counter and sat down at the nearest chair, avoiding eye contact with any of them.

my aunt walks into the kitchen and starts opening a bunch of cabinets. She takes a few bowls out and places them on the counter. Mean while Gabe sat right next to me. He smelled like some cheap french perfume that was made by some drunk french men. Another yuck.

all of a sudden we all hear someones phone ring.

'oh! Thats mine' my aunt exclaims. 'Ill go get it'

she starts stepping up the stairs into her room, and i could hear her faintly say hello to someone.

i was sitting behind the counter quietly, not wanting to start a conversation with Gabe. He seemed really suspicious. I dont know why. Something just tells me that he is a bad guy.

i felt something move on my thigh. I look over and see that bastard son of a bitch gabe smirk at me, while his hand was on my thigh.

'dont you fucking touch me' i said to him slapping his hand away from my thigh. I looked at him with an agressive expression.

'im an adult, i do what i want' he said 'dont be so boring'

he then puts his hand on my waist and proceeds to move it up near my boobs.

'im already telling you twice, dont you fucking touch me' this time i said it more agressively.

'dont you fucking be bossy with me' he said, touching my thigh and waist again.

'STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME!' i scream, i luckily didnt scream too loud for my aunt to hear. I stood up and started walking towards the kitchen, and before i knew it, that bitch grabbed and slapped my ass.

i turned around and looked at him with my eyes filling up with flames, i was literally about to stab him, but then, again, he reminded me of ryan. All of a sudden all of the memories of him raping and touching me came flooding back. I saw gabe like he was another version of ryan. Just older. And probably worse.

i felt tears filling up my eyes, i turned around and started stomping to my room, while i was stepping up the stairs, i bumped into my aunt, who was walking downstairs with her phone in her hand.

'whats the rush sweetheat?' She asked.

i didnt respond. I stomp into my room and slam the door behind it, and i just screamed. I took my bag and put my charger, phone, and just in case blades in it. Some pair of pants and shirts aswell. I didnt wanna fucking be here. I needed some time away. Staying with my aunt would only hurt me more. I close my bag and open my door and stomp downstairs.

'where are you going?' My aunt asked curiously.

'none of your fucking business' i whispered. She heard a little bit of it. Probably none of your- and then i just said the rest of the sentence quietly.

i start putting on my shoes when i heard my aunt yell.

'where are you going? Y/n please answer me' she said now approaching me. With Gabe following her from behind.

they were surrounding me. I couldnt take it. My body once again filled up with sadness, head to toe. I felt how my chest was hurting from the pain. I was so tired. So fucking tired. I cant do this anymore. I cant keep on acting like everything is okay. Its not. Its not okay. Im not okay. Not sure i ever will be.

i didnt answet her question. I opened the door and stomped out, slamming it really loudly from behind. I could hear how my aunt gasped from the other side, but i didnt give a flying fuck. I was planning on going somewhere else, somewhere far. Somewhere where no one could find me and no one could judge me. But instead i went somewhere else.

i found myself infront of tommys house on his front porch. I hesitatedly knock and wait for an answer. My hands started shaking and sweating from the anxiety. I could feel how my entire body was trembling, and every part of me getting cold. I felt how my body was about to freeze under pressure.

'oh hey y/n! Whats up?' Tommy said cheerfully.

he smiled at me, but i didnt smile back. I couldnt do it. I broke down, and i started crying infront of him. Again a million tears falling down my face.

1119 words! ♡︎