ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

y/n's POV.

but alas, the last day came. Those 2 weeks went by so quickly. Probably the funnest two weeks ive ever had. I got to spend time with people that i loved, and who supported me. And made sure that i was feeling okay. God i love them.

the rest of the week we didnt really do anything, we just chilled in our hotel rooms, watched movies, we went to more amusment parks and indoor waterparks. It was fun, like really fun. We also met a lot of fans, who were surprisingly nice to me. I for some reason thought that they would attack me for quote on quote being mean to tommy. Some of them have even send me death threats because as they recall im a bad influence to tommy, even though im younger than him. The internet can be confusing and mean sometimes.

The day after what i like to call 'the ryan incident' we just hung out and talked. It was fun since i could relate to them on a personal level. Turns out i wasnt the only one who was struggling so bad with life. Its nice to know that youre not alone with your problems.

on the last day we all mostly packed, since we got way too comfortable in the hotel rooms for our own liking. But i mean who wouldnt? It was like paradise. And i didnt wanna leave it, but who knows, maybe ill come back in the future? I hope so.

while packing i stared out of the window a few times. The sun was brighter than ever. the clouds were as fluffy as marshmallows, and the sky was as blue as the sea. This really felt like paradise, if paradise was on land of course.

i continued packing my stuff until i felt arms wrap around me. I look down and see tommys hands around my waist. He was wearing a baby blue hoodie, and it was quite soft.

'hi' i giggled.

'hey' he said sniffing my hair.

i turn my head and kiss his cheek. He chuckled and kissed my head.

'you almost done packing?' He asked.

'yeah, just need to pack a few more clothes' i sighed. He hugged me tightly and chuckled. He really was different in real life. His social media persona is so much more different then his real life persona.

'what about you?' I asked.

'almost done' he sighed, letting go of me.

'oh also' he turned to me. 'wilbur wanted to see me, to, you know, talk about men stuff.'

i chuckled. Okay his social media persona is still there.

'like what?' I asked.

'i cant tell you' he smirked 'but he wants me to go to his room right now, if thats okay with you of course'

'yeah of course' i assured 'but dont lose track of time, we dont wanna miss the bus now do we?'

'i kind of want to' he said looking at me.

i look at him and smile.

'aww, someone doesnt wanna leave' i laughed.

'oh shut up' he said walking towards the door.

i smirked 'what? You said it'

he mumbled something and then left the hotel room. I laughed and continued packing.

i guess we were on the same page on something.

i put my last few clothes in my suitcase and closed it. I sigh and jump on the bed. I grabbed my phone and opened it, and out of boredom i started going through my photos.

i all of a sudden stumble on a photo of me and tommy. Where he gave me a piggyback ride. And both of us were laughing.

i loved the picture. God wilbur is a good photographer.

i smiled everytime i saw that picture. It reminded me of the good times in brighton.

this picture was taken when all of us were running down the streets in the middle of the night. And we were all running like pshycopaths. And everyone was faster then me, so that i wouldnt stay behind tommy gave me a piggyback ride. and niki thought ot was cute so she told wilbur to take a picture. And i loved it.

i go to my settings and change my wallpaper to this picture. At this point i dont give a fuck if my aunt sees it. It would be easier to start a conversation like that.

everyone was now sitting in the car. With wilbur in the drivers seat, george in the passengers seat and me, tommy and niki in the backseat. We all just kind of vibed on our way to the bus station. Again screaming out the lyrics of songs and giving eachother headaches. seems legit.

when we finally made it to the bus station, i got to be honest i got a tad bit emotional. I had such a fun 2 weeks, and now it all came to an end. Its sad, but i mean you gotta move on.

we were all inside the bus station, patiently waiting for the bus to arrive so we could say our last goodbyes. Well, for now. I mean we will probably meet again in the future. But probably not very soon.

tommy and george were having a conversation, while me, wilbur and niki just joked around, trying to forget the fact that we all had to leave eachother in a few minutes.

And then.

the bus.

it arrived.

I sighed and looked at wilbur. He spread his arms out, and i let myself fall into his grip. He hugged me tightly, and i didnt mind it.

'thank you will' i said

'for what?' He chuckled.

'everything' i said pulling away from the hug and laughing.

he laughed with me and patted my head, turning away to hug tommy.

i then saw george approach me, we didnt even say anyting, and just fell to eachothers embrace.

'we really should speak more often' i said. I heard him chuckle.

'we should' he said pulling away from the hug with his hands now on my shoulders.

I laughed and cringed. He realized how cringe it was and then took his hands off my shoulders, still smiling.

'OH before i forget, um dream said hi' he said.

i laughed 'you waited the entire trip to tell me that?'

'no, he said it yesterday for some reason' he laughed.

We both continued laughing until george went to hug and say goodbye to tommy.

and then niki.

i just let myself fall in her arms. I hugged her tightly. I could feel how we both started to tear up, but we tried our best to hold them back.

We both really were like sisters, but separated. Ok thats too depressive, but oh well.

'if you have a problem, please let me know okay?' She said letting go of me.

'yeah, same for you' I said laughing.

she laughed with me, and then went to hug tommy.

after niki and tommy hugged, tommy came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. We all said our last goodbyes and started approaching the bus.

we showed our tickets to the bus driver, and then sat in our seats, only this time we were in the middle of the bus.

i sat by the window seat, with tommy sitting next to me. After we both sat down and put our seatbealts on, tommy supported his head onto my shoulder. He closed his eyes. I could hear soft snores  coming from him a few seconds later. He obviously didnt get enough sleep last night.

i plug in my headphones and turn on my playlist, looking out the window as i see niki, george and wilbur waving at us.

i sigh.

im glad that i got to be apart of this.

1304 words! ♡︎