Lilly

Lillian Salvatore is a 25 year old professional ballet dancer. She has been doing ballet since she was just 4 years old, that is how she meet her best friend Natasha Romanoff. The two girls were partnered up one day in dance class and have been like sisters ever since.

Nat and Lilly have been friends but more like sisters for 21 years now, being inseparable from that moment in ballet class.

Lilly lives alone in a studio apartment in New York, although being a professional dancer means she spends more time in class learning routines , practicing non stop and getting screamed at by Dance instructors who think they are above everyone else in the room.

Lilly and Nat spend a lot of time together and on planes to different countries travelling on ballet world tours.

The two are very different Nat being outgoing and loud, Lilly often calls her the party animal of New York. While Lilly is artistic and easygoing, Lilly doesn't as so regret becoming a professional dancer but she often wishes that she had kept pushing her other hobbies like piano, singing, painting and sketching. Although even if she wanted to explore her hobbies Lilly's mother wouldn't have allowed it. Lilly's mother was loving and kind although when it came to ballet she was always told she should keep at it as it's a great industry to grow and succeed, little did her mother mention the industry is a rough place , everyday you push yourself over your limit in order to succeed, ignoring all your body's needs and your pain tolerance becomes almost nonexistent becoming numb to the pains in your body and soul.

Lilly's passion for ballet only became serious after sadly her mother died in a car accident. She felt obligated to live up to her mother's expectations as ballet was always something she pushed and encouraged her daughter to do.

                                     𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽