Tease

When Lilly was at rehearsals all day James went to his office to get some work done and attended a few meetings scheduled for that day. He text Lilly every time he got out of a meeting even though he knew she wouldn't answer he wanted to tell her everything that happened when she wasn't with him.

Lilly was exhausted by the time her rehearsals were over, she had taken her costume off and taken her hair down as she made her way to her locker to get her bag. When Lilly looked at her phone she saw a notification with 10 new messages from James, she was concerned that something bad had happened and she looked through them all and smiled to herself as he text her about everything he did that day.

Lilly took the subway home as Nat had gotten picked up an hour before Lilly was done as the tailor wanted more time with her to work on finishing touches to her costume. She didn't want to pull James out of the office just to bring her home- although he would have dropped everything in a heartbeat to bring her home, just to make sure that the thing he most valued in this world was protected.

As Lilly walked into her apartment she threw her bad on the floor and flopped down on the couch. Just as she was staring to fall asleep on her couch she heard her phone ring from across the room 'why did she leave it in the bag now she had to get up again?'
Lilly pulled herself off the couch and shuffled her feet across the floor over to rummaging through her bad. When she found the phone she saw James was ringing her.

"Doll. Are you ok?" James asked as he paced around his office.

"Uh yeah. Why?" Lilly asked still half asleep from her 'almost-nap' on the couch.

"I rang you three times and I knew rehearsals were long over. I got worried that something happened to you." Lilly looked down at her phone with her brows furrowed in confusion.

'He called her three times?'
'Why didn't she hear it?'
'Did she really have a nap on the couch?'

Lilly didn't realise that she left him on speaker as she pondered whether she had fallen asleep or not.

"Doll? Hello? Lillian?" James barked her name down the phone snapping her back into reality. Him yelling her name like that sent a small shiver down her spine.

"O-oh sorry what?" She asked as she yawned and tears threatened to fall from her yawning.

"Why didn't you answer the phone doll?" James stood looking out over the city from his office on the top floor of the building.

"I uh- was asleep although I don't remember actually falling asleep" she laughed at herself down the phone.

"That's fine I was just worried when you didn't text and my calls rang out. So do you want to do something later on or are you to tired, do you want to be left alone?" James asked as he sat down at his desk again.

"I mean as long as we don't have to go out into the real world then we can do something" Lilly flopping back down on the couch again looking out her window over the city as the sun was slowly staring to go down.

"Anything you want sweetheart. I'll come and get you when I'm done here we can go back to mine. Lilly noticed that his response wasn't even a question but a statement. She rolled her eyes as his dominant side once again came out. A smirk grew across Lilly's face as she had an idea.

"Yes daddy" Lilly whispered down the phone with her smiles from ear to ear.

God she would be in trouble later for this.

"Careful now doll. Don't be a little brat when daddy's not there to keep you in line" James shifted the crotch of his pants as he felt the grow tighter at her comment.