The auditions

It was 12:30 am when Lilly's phone rang. Nats contact lighting up the screen, Lilly was  getting dressed after her shower when she answered.

"Hey Nat" Lilly said in a chirpy voice.

"Hey gal, you almost ready to leave?"

"Yeah, I just need to get my shoes and my water and I'll be outside" Lilly replied with her phone in between her cheek and shoulder, as she walked around her apartment finding her ballet shoes and putting them in her bag.

"Ok me and Steve are gonna be there in... wait how long did you say we were gonna be again?" Lilly laughing as Nat questioned Steve while he drives through the city.

"Like 5 mins babe" replied Steve.

"You hear that Lil?" Asked Nat.

"Yeah I heard him Nat, see you then"

"Ok bye gal" replied Nat.

"Bye" Said Lilly before hanging up the phone then putting her coat and shoes on.

As she walked out her apartment door her stomach was filled with butterflies from her nerves in anticipation of her audition for swan lake, as she locked the door and put her keys in her bag her phone beeped as a text came through from Nat saying
"Outside now babes xx"

Lilly walked out of the building and saw Steve's black suv with Nats heading sticking out the passenger side window yelling at Lilly saying "Come on gal, hurry up we ain't got all day" Lilly putting her hands up in the air  surrendering and shaking her head at Nat as she walked up to the back of the car,opening the heavy door and climbing into the car.

"Hey babe" said Nat looking back at her.

"Hey" she said letting out a big breath.

"Hi Lilly, you nervous about your addition?" Asked Steve.

"Yeah actually this ones a big deal as there's going to be important studio contractors observing" Lilly replied as she looked over at Nat.

"Don't worry both of you will do great" reassured Steve.

The drive to the studio was short, Lilly spent the whole drive with her head resting on the car window watching the world go by, consumed by her own thoughts and worries about the audition.

When they got to the studio Lilly thanked Steve for driving them being the polite soul she is then she hopped out of the car and waited for Nat and Steve to say there goodbyes.

Lilly was happy that Nat and Steve were together they're great for each other his modesty tones down her loud, outgoing personality and she makes him more confident, even for a CEO of a successful company. Nat and Steve met when the two girls were on a ballet tour for sleeping beauty, Nat being Aurora she caught his eye, he hadn't taken his eyes off her the entire show. Steve was in Russia with some of his high status friends from work when they went to see the ballet, and that's how the two met, well at the after party officially Lilly being a kind of third wheel the whole time. 

They said there goodbyes and the two girls walked into the studio holding hands as a comfort to calm there nerves, reassuring each other they were going to do great.

                        𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽