Shopping Trips

The pair were so worn out that they didn't even make it upstairs to bed, they just lay on the couch curled up in blankets all night long. Lilly lay on James' hard chest, sitting in between his strong legs with his muscled arms holding her close.

Lilly's eyes cracking open at the sound of a small yawn coming from the other end of the the dark charcoal plush couch. Lazy emerald eyes trailed down the pair interlocked legs and locked in on a small ginger fluffy ball stretching her limbs out while yawning.

A small smile spread across Lilly's tired expression, she could get used to this. It was simple just waking up in James' arms and of course she couldn't forget fluffy in her little fantasy.

This was heaven to Lilly. It's peaceful. Birds chirping could be hear through the brisk morning air, amber light trickling in through the huge wall sized pane of glass James would call 'a window' Lilly was thankful for the larger trees surrounding the property that were obstructing the amount of light flowing in the room at her drowsy eyes.

Lilly was just laying there watching fluffy's tired little eyes, enjoying this moment of peace when the chest Lilly was laying on started to wriggle underneath her. Looking up Lilly saw James ocean blue eyes blinking, trying to focus on his surroundings.

"Hello beautiful" James yawning loudly as he spoke.

"Hi" Lilly turned her body so she could lay her chin in his chest.

They both looked at the end of the couch as the heard a faint 'meow' resulting in the two laughing the cat waking up along Lilly's back.

"Hello to you to fluffy" James breath out as he petted the cats head.

"She's been awake for a few minutes now" Lilly laughed as the cat lay itself along Lilly's back.

"Well are my girls hungry?"

"I know I am anyways, what about you fluffy?"

The cat jumped off the couch, sitting on the floor staring up the the two still lounging on the dark couch.

"Ok ok I'm coming" James laughed as he moved Lilly off his chest so he could stand to his normal height.

James stood in front of Lilly as she sat on the couch with we legs crossed, rubbing her eyes with her small fists. James grabbed both her wrists in one of his hands, pulling them away from her face.

"Careful doll, you might hurt yourself" Lilly whined at James babying her, she's a 25 year old but he was babying her like she was two years old, the problem was she was fine with it.

"Sorry daddy" Lilly looked up at him through her lashes.

"Don't start something you can't finish sweetheart" James warned as he looked down at her.

Lilly just smiled up at James, stretching her arms in the air giving him grabby hands like a baby wanting to picked up.

"Brat" James rolled his eyes as he hooked his hands under Lilly's arms, hoisting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist.

They made there way up the small stairs that led up to the kitchen. Lilly had her arms draped around James' neck and her head lay on his shoulder as he held her up by the back of her thighs.

He set Lilly down on the kitchen counter as he went to go make them coffee. James made Lilly's just how she liked it barely a shot of coffee, loads of foam and way too much sugar.

The two went to drink there coffee outside in the morning sun before James would tell Lilly his plan for their day. Lilly thought she had ballet today until she received a text about rehearsals being cancelled.