Fleurs et pâtisseries

A/n: This chapter is long and at the end gets very smutty.
T/W: daddy kinks, possessive terms and slight punishments.

~~~~~

Lilly and James were sitting on the balcony when there was a knock on the door. James went to answer it and it was his assistant she had a few bags in her hands. She handed them to James and left again. James made his way back to Lilly on the balcony and handed her the bags.

"Here you go doll" James smiled down at Lilly as she tried to peek inside the bags.

"Thank you" Lilly stood on her tippy toes to kiss James on the cheek.

Lilly made her way into the bedroom to look at what she had to wear. Lilly looked through all the clothes James had bought with the help of hiss assistant. There was wide range of colours and luxurious fabrics in front of her. She was on the last bag when inside she saw a light yellow floral dress. Lilly pulled the dress out of the bag to examine it further. The dress was long and off the shoulders with a drawstring bust. She absolutely adored it. Lilly put the dress on and found that there was a bag with shoes in it. She found a pair of nude lace up chunky heels- which she appreciated as she wasn't the best walking in heels.

Lilly walked down the stairs to see James drinking coffee still on the balcony with his phone to his ear. Lilly heard him speaking as she was walking down the stairs. When James heard her heels clicking down the stairs he quickly wrapped his call up before she was at the end of the stairs. Lilly stood in front of the balcony doors looking at James with a smile plastered across her face.

"Wow- you look great doll" James stood up from his seat walking towards Lilly and wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into a hug. Lilly buried her head into James' chest as he kissed her on the top of the head.

"You ready to go explore now?" James smiling down at her.

"I am now that o have clothes" Lilly grabbed James hands as there fingers interlocked.

"So where do you want to go?" James questioned Lilly as he kissed on the hand giving her a wink and a smirk.

"I really don't mind what we do" Lilly chirped up at James' blue eyes.

"I have a few ideas" James smiled at Lilly as he dragged her by the hand towards the door.

When the hot outside the building the sun was beating down on them. The streets were flushed with yellow light and flowers hanging from every building-but where they were. James' building looked so different to the rest of them but in a good way, it represented him.

They walked hand in hand down the street as they came to a little pink bakery with legal tables and chairs outside. The pink building had ivy running up along the side and flowers along the top right above the sign. The outside was so beautiful to Lilly. When they walked inside it was light pink with white marble countertops. Glass cabinets filled with sweet pastries, fresh desserts and creamy chocolates. James ordered a box of six cupcakes and a box of six macaroons. They walked out hand in hand and he guided her down the road a bit until they came to a small alleyway. There was people houses on each side of the narrow lane with a beautiful pink flower tree draped over the walls of the houses. The floor of the ally was covered in fallen petals it reminded Lilly of when her and her mother would watch Disney movies. Everything about Paris was like a movie, the flowers to the people to the building and the sun everything was perfect. The thought that some people get to love here and see this everyday made her believe in fairytales. Everything about where they were standing made Lilly think about beauty and the beast, the fallen petals on the floor reminding her of the rose -little did she know the beast was standing right next to her, gripping her hand as she skipped along with his long strides.