Sipping frence wine

The three girls spent the whole journey on the plane reading, chatting about everything and nothing at all, but mostly sleeping for hours at a time. When the plane landed on the smooth runway they all jumped awake from the sudden impact of the landing, Lilly quickly covered her eyes from the burning light blaring in through the small square windows of the aircraft.

"Where did you two kidnappers take me?" Lilly yawned as she stretched her cramped arms over her head.

"You'll see" Nat mumbled as she rubbed her eyes free of sleep.

All the girls gathered there luggage from the back of the small private jet before jumping into a slick black Range Rover, taking Lilly to the beautiful private house they'd be staying in for the duration of there 'girls holiday' or as Nat called it there 'get over dark and mysterious boyfriend holiday'

After what seemed like years of sitting up in the back seat of the SUV, Lilly's eyes were meet by the sight of wide fields of crops and flowers, roaring hills with massive trees speckled around it all. Wanda was also in awe of the view once she noticed Lilly aggressively hitting her arm.

"Oh my" Wanda gasped as her and Lilly gazed out the window like two little kids.

"Meh, outside equals dirty and dirt equals bugs. You know how much I hate bugs, so I don't do outdoors" Nat rolled her eyes as her hands motioned around in the air.

"You're ridiculous" Lilly laughed to herself as Nat just raised her eyebrows at her in disbelief.

"How is having a problem with bugs ridiculous? Do you want creepy crawlies all over you? Yeh didn't think so, what happens if they lay there eggs in you huh? Yeah you die that's what" Nat grumbled as she crossed her arms, sinking further back into her seat.

"Natasha how often has a bug lay their eggs in you?" Wanda questioned with a smug expression all over her features.

"Well I try and stay indoors away from all the bugs so I hope the answer to that question is zero" Nat mumbled as she just stared at her hands in genuine fear of bugs being anywhere near her.

When they pulled into a huge gated driveway Lilly's mind thought back to all the days of driving down James' drive way that looked quite similar to this, only the house that lay at the end of his was quite different from this french chateau she was seeing in the distance. There was a large black gate with emerald ivy growing up the concrete pillars and hanging down off the metal bars. The driveway used to just be a huge field that motors continuously drove up and down, leaving tyre marks along the grass land.

There was an old stone chateau sitting right in the centre of a monstrous amount of land, standing tall in the air like most building back in New York. The chateau had dozens of wide windows which were twinkling as the yellow sun trickled down through the clouds above and spires at the top of the different parts of the extended roof, trying there best to touch the soft cotton clouds above. The gardens surrounding the house were filled with flora of all colours and sizes, some standing tall, some closer to the earth, some bright and vibrant colours others more neural and calm. The trees stood their ground as the branches stretched out over the beautiful courtyard provide a nice shade in the dead of summer. There was an charming little water fountains in the centre of the yard, right opposite the house the pool of water which the fountain flowed down into was filled with beautiful flowers and the girls noticed a dozen koi fish gracefully swimming around in the cool water.

The three gathered there suitcases out of the car before dragging themselves towards the chateau. Nat pulled out the just as expensive looking keys, slotting it in the keyhole and pushing the heavy oak wood door ajar. The interior was just as beautiful if not more so than the old stone exterior, the bright and clean walls stretched down long corridors along with the towering ceiling above them with gorgeous glass chandeliers dangling from the roof like diamonds falling down from the heavens.