Daises

Lilly sprawled herself across her bed, stretching her limbs out in her beautiful peach, silk pyjamas set James had gotten Lilly awhile back. She let out a yawn as she hid her face under her pillow from the bright morning's sun. Lilly extended her arm over to James' side but was left with the feeling of cool sheets below the palm of her hand.

Lilly propped herself up on her elbows to look over at the empty spot in her bed, right as her bedroom door opened. James made his way into the room with a tray of colourful fruits and juices, with a bouquet of flowers under his arm. Lilly smiled at James as he made his way over to the bed.

James sat the tray down over Lilly and handed her the bouquet as he placed a kiss on top of her head. She blushed up at James -something he could make her do with ease. Lilly's smile widened when she laid eyes upon the family of daisies wrapped up in brown paper.

To anyone else a bouquet of just simply daisies would have looked 'cheap' but to Lilly, her heart grew at the thought of James remembering the type of flower she chose while they were in Paris. He remembered how out of every flower available from overpriced blood coloured roses, to beautiful vibrant tulips she had picked daisies.

Lilly was James' daisy.

His flowering fields of summer.

"Daises hmmm?" Lilly smirked up at James as she questioned him.

"Yeah. This girl I brought to France one time was drawn to those flowers, like a moth to a bright light. God I wonder what happened to her?" James played along with the small game Lilly had started.

"She probably went off and fell in love with some Mr tall, dark and handsome she knew" Lilly hummed as she inhaled the sweet scent of the summery flowers she so dearly loved.

"Well I can't believe such a bright summers day like her could be in love with a dark, brewing storm like that" James smiled at how gorgeous Lilly looked smelling her flowers.

"Well that's the thing about a summers day I guess, there's always a storm following closely by" Lilly smiled as James pulled her lips to his.

"So what's my angel doing today then?" James smiled as there lips released from each other.

"Well I have rehearsal today but that's not until a bit later" Lilly said and she placed the bouquet down on the bed besides her.

"Well you better eat your breakfast then doll" James smiled down at Lilly as he returned to his normal height of 6ft.

Lilly has started to drink her orange juice and eat a handful of colourful and sweet berries when she noticed James was peering down at his phone.

"Is-everything ok?" Lilly asked as James sighed and placed a light kiss to her forehead.

"Steve just text me. Apparently there's an emergency that they need my help with. I'm so sorry doll I wanted to be be with you today" James huffed and cupped her cheeks in his large hands and stroked them with his thumbs.

"James it's ok" Lilly sang as she grabbed his left hand and placed a kiss in his palm.

"What did I do to deserve you Lillian" James beamed down as Lilly leaned into his Touch still on her cheek.

Lilly smiled as James'  hand trailed around to the back of her neck and he crashed her lips against his, instantly pushing his tongue in her mouth. Lilly threw her hands around James' neck to pull him closer, swallowing each other's heated breaths.

Just as James' hand started to trace shapes on the insides of her thighs just below her smooth silk shorts,  a loud buzzing was coming from James' pocket. Signing loudly James pulled his phone out to see Steve was calling and texting him.

"Shit I'm sorry doll. I have to go" James pressed what seemed like the hundredth kiss to her head this morning and began to leave.

"James?" Lilly cooed looking innocently at the man.

"Lillian?" James asked as he stood in her bedroom doorway.

"I love you" she smirked as she swore James turned a shade redder than usual.

"I love you more doll" James said blowing a kiss to Lilly.

"That's not possible" Lilly argued, sticking her tongue out at James as he laughed to himself.

"I thought I was something but, you're trouble, you know that Lillian Salvatore?" James stated as Lilly too another swig of her freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Well then, I guess troubles never looked so god damn fine" Lilly beamed up to the man made of almost pure muscle.

                                  𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽