Home

Lilly kept glancing over at James as they drove to his house. His eyes didn't leave the road almost like he forgot she was there, not even looking at her once. If she didn't know any better she would have thought he didn't even blink once. James was driving fast, so fast that she thought he must have been speeding or at least slightly above the speed limit.

When they drove slightly out of the city they came to an estate, Lilly could tell it cost a lot to live here. James arrived at a huge black gate with ivy wrapped around its pillars. Tall trees hung over the gate and along the long concrete driveway. James pressed a button on his keys and the gate started to open. James drove through the gates once they were open enough. Lilly looked around her as they made there was down the long driveway, she couldn't believe this was still New York. She wondered if all better off people had properties like this- they were in a rich estate so she assumed the answer would be yes.

James looked over at Lilly for the first time as she started at the trees surrounding the bits of grass he had along the driveway. The greenery was big fit New York but compared to the country it was nothing. Lilly was confused, this was nothing like his apartment in Paris, this didn't seem like what she thought his style was.

As they got to the front of the house Lilly's confusion was gone. A big tall and sleek house with glass windows that went from the ground to the roof. Lilly was amazed that real people lived in houses like these. She hadn't thought anyone could actually live in one as in all those fancy architecture tv shows she had watched the houses were always so perfect. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to live here, to come home to this after a long day.

James parked outside the house and opened Lilly's car door, helping her out. Lilly was examining the house. There was black timber on the outside with sleek glass shinning from the reflection of the sun that was staring to go down.

"Wow" Lilly gasped as she saw just how extravagant his house was. James laughed at her reaction to his home that he had spend endless amounts of money and days completing.

"You like it then?" James asked as he took her bags out of the boot and stood behind her again.

"It's just so you I couldn't have imagined anything else to be honest James" Lilly said smiling and turning around to look up at his smirk. He grabbed her hand and made there was up the steps to his front door. James put the bags down rather than letting go of Lilly's hand to open the door. When he pushed the door open and turned the lights on Lilly was pleasantly surprised by the inside of the house. She was surprised the interior wasn't quite as dark as the exterior but it was rather light. The floor being glazed in a soft neutral brown tile going from the ground all the way up the stairs. There was a beautiful black banister going along the stairs. James moved them along deeper into the house as he lay her bags down inside the door.

Lilly was amazed by the beautiful glass chandelier dripping from the ceiling. James was the last person she expected to own a chandelier. As they made there way to what Lilly assumed was the sitting room there were beautiful black pillars around the room to support the top floor of the house. There was a grand fireplace on the back wall of the room, it was way bigger in height than she was.

James gave Lilly an extended tour of the house. Every room had a touch of James signature black aesthetic in the decor. James brought Lilly's bags upstairs as she followed him. As they made there was up the stairs Lilly stopped in her tracks at the top of the stairs now on the hallway. She was shocked and loved that James had a secret talent.

There stood a glossy black piano, Lilly made her way over to it smiling to herself. She looked over the railing along side the piano seeing where they had been. Lilly was now almost level with where the chandelier was hung.

James watched as Lilly examined the piano. This was a secret hobby that of his, James loved music as a child his mother had thought him how to play piano and tried her best to teach him the violin but there was no hope with that. Every time James looked at that piano he felt closer to his mother then his heart ached as his mind would run through what happened all those years ago- when he was young and innocent.

James heart felt even heavier watching Lilly trace her fingers over the keys, hid heart swelled with love at the thought of the his mother and Lilly meeting. They would have loved each other they were so similar in so many ways but yet so different too. There manners were almost the same and thee kind hearts must have been made by the same god above.

James hands clenched around the straps of her bags at the thought of someone sending Lilly that photo of his mother. Why would she end up like his mother, he would never dream of laying a finger on his doll but then again he didn't want to kill his mother. James bowed right there to never hurt Lilly emotional or it hurt him to have to even add physical to his self promise. He didn't believe he could ever hurt her but sometimes his anger would spiral out of control and blow up in everyone's faces.

Lilly made her was over to James throwing her arms around his neck and looking up into his ocean blue eyes. James smiled down at her, his angle. He leant his head down to meet her lips. Lilly accidentally caught in that moment pulled his long brown hair causing James to growl onto her mouth. Lilly looked at him as he pulled away staring down at her, she felt to small in comparison to him. James smirked at her and eyed her like she was his prey- and he was going in for the kill. James dropped Lilly's bags right there and swooped her up putting her legs around his waist.

Lilly yelped at the sudden movement and James attached his lips to her neck. He carried her into his bedroom kicking the door shut behind them.

                                  𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽