Goodnight doll

The girls got dressed into proper clothes and made there way back downstairs to Steve's bar. When James saw Lilly his eyes widened she was wearing a light blue corset with a pair of light was jeans. She had gold necklaces layered around her neck.

He got up to help her sit down on the tall stools at the bar. She trembled at the memory of the last time he had touched her hand. Her heart raced in her chest as she slightly but her lip, of course James noticed this small detail.

"Fancy a drink Lilly?" Steve asked politely from behind he bar.

"Uh wine please Steve" she said politely.

"Red or white?"

"White please, thanks Steve"

Steve pushed the wine glass down to Lilly. She swirled the drink around her glass, she felt James' eyes burn into her skin. Looking through the sides of her eyes she caught him, staring deep into her soul. His mind wandered all he wanted to do was throw her over his shoulders and sink his teeth into her, she would be his.
Property of James Barnes. He smirked at the idea of it. He cunningly rested his leg against hers, he saw a shiver go all the way through her body. Her arms covered in goosebumps-consumed by the thoughts of him.

As they all drank more it was getting late, the moon looming through the window. Lilly checked her phone looking at the time.

"I should probably go guys" Lilly wished she could stay but she needed her rest. She sometimes wishes she wasn't so passionate about ballet so she would allow herself to have fun with her friends like everyone else.

"How will you get home Lillian?" James have her a skin piercing look with his deep blue eyes. Almost hypnotising her.

"I was going to get a cab home" she replied looking deep into his eyes.

"I wouldn't feel right letting you get a cab home alone at this hour. I'm driving you home." He glared at her with his piercing eyes in his true dominant nature.

She was still staring into his eyes,chest heaving, gasping for air. She struggled to pull her attention back into the real world. As she looked away from his deep blue eyes she felt like she was drowning in the ocean behind his eyes.

They said their goodbyes and head towards James' car. His hand rested on her petite waist. His huge hand almost reaching the whole way around her tiny waist. He felt her shiver causing himself to smirk behind her back. He opened the door for her, helping her into the car. As he got to the other side he started the car, the engine roaring as he revved it. With this he sped off down the driveway and out the front gate. Leaves flying off the road as he drove past the trees.

"So how did you a Steve become friends? Nat said you've been friends since childhood" she looked at him through the hair in front of her eyes.

"Steve was smaller than everyone else when we were kids. One day I saw a boy much bigger than him beating him up in our school yard. I went over there and sorted the fucker out." He said keeping his eyes in the road. One hand gripped the steering wheel and the other on the edge of Lilly's seat. The tips of his fingers rubbing along the side of her leg. He glanced down as she squees her thighs together attempting to calm herself while in his presence.

As they pulled up in front of her apartment a wave of impatience came over him. He glanced at her chest going up and down as she tried to catch her breath. His hand traveled along her face, gripping her check he pulled her face toward his. Her lips opened almost inviting him in, he stoked her check with his thumb pulling her mouth close to his. His tongue invaded her mouth as did hers, fighting with each other as her hands gripped around his thick neck. They pulled away from each other momentarily to gather their thoughts. She grabbed the collar of his white shirt, pulling him back to her again. He gripped her neck pulling her even closer to him. His kissed ran down her neck, she skin tastes sweet with her hair smelling like roses and vanilla on a summers day. With the sweet taste of her skin he wondered if the rest of her was just as sweet.

They shared a long, rough and passionate kiss before with a wave of confidence flowing over her she placed her hand in his thigh. He felt his pant grow tighter in the crotch. He leaned over to her side of the car still kissing her and opening her car door. The cold air took her by surprise as she jumped at the cool breeze on her back. She looked at him her brows tight together with confusion.

"Goodnight doll" James said pulling away from her.

"Uh night" she said as she climbed out of the car, hit with the extreme cool breeze of Nee York's winter air.

He watched her as she entered the building, waiting for her to get in safe. As soon as she was out of his sight his head flung back into his seat. His eyes rolled back in his head with lust as he shifted his tight back pants.

The thought of her was replaying in his head, her sweet scent, the taste of her tongue down to the smoothness of her skin.

~~
As he got home he went straight upstairs to get ready to go to bed. He stared deeply at himself in the mirror, without warning he aggressively threw his fist full force at the mirror causing it to crack and smash around his powerful punch. Pieces of glass falling onto the counter around him. His eyes turned black with rage. He was furious at himself that he had let this small ballerina get to him so bad. It wasn't in his nature to be caring, this drove him crazy.
She was making him soft. His heart warmed when he saw her smile or even glance his way. His cold blood warmed at her laughs, like an angel. Everything about her was perfect to him like a goddess that owned his heart within a few days. He poured himself a whisky to numb his heart ache over this petite angel of his. He drank until he couldn't see straight anymore. Passing out on his couch from intoxication.

                        𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽