Just a flight away

A/n~ This is a long chapter and it gets pretty spicy so if you're not into that I would stop reading here. Ps the falcon and the winter solider came out today and Bucky do be too fine for this own good :)

~~

"Can I at least have a clue James?" Lilly looked over at James in the drivers set as they were speeding through the city.

"That'll ruin the surprise doll" he looked over at her, seeing her confused face as they drove out of the city.

"I'm not even going to ask" Lilly looked at her phone for the time wondering how long they had already been driving. They had been driving for 30 minutes now and curiosity was starting to get the better of her. She looked at the screen above the gear stick to see if he had a location set. No luck he knew exactly where he was going.

Lilly lay her head against the passenger widow looking over the motor way as they mad there way up the long roads. Lilly's eyes widened as she saw they were pulling up to a plane hanger. She saw many private planes in the hanger black SUV's parked in front of the building. When the car stopped she looked over at James with her mouth hanging open in shock and a bit of confusion.

"We're here, well kinda" he said looking over at her. Lilly's shock was quite amusing to him as even for a girl who has traveled the world a private plane was causing her to be this happy.

"But what are we doing here?"

"Well we're going on my plane somewhere. And before you ask I'm not telling you where we're going"
James got out of the car and walked around to Lilly's side opening the door extending his hand out to help her. She look his hand and looked around her gathering her surroundings.

They walked up the steps of his plane James led Lilly to a seat with his hand around the back of her neck. His hand was almost big enough to go around the whole width of her neck. Lilly sat down looking around her while James went into the cockpit to confirm everything with the pilot.

"What are you thinking right now?" James questioned Lilly as he sat down next to her.

"I uh- don't really know to be completely honest with you"

"I assume your fine with flying seeing as how often you travel" he walked did over to what looked like a small bar and poured himself a whisky.

"Uh yeah I'm fine with flying. I don't love it but I can't complain really"

"Do you want anything?" He looked around at the stock of alcohol under the counter.

"Uh no thanks I'm fine" checking her phone she saw that Nat has text her to see how the date was going so far.

The two talked the entire plane ride. Lilly adored the view from her window. The plane was filled with laughter. James felt his heart warm slightly just being in Lilly's company, she was already changing him for the better. The flight seemed to only take a few minutes as the two really enjoyed each other's company.

When they stepped out of the plane Lilly's jaw dropped as she looked over James' shoulder. Her heart jumped from her chest they were in Paris. He helped her off the steps and Lilly was in love with her surroundings.

"So what do you think so far doll?"

"Its- just wow. We're literally in Paris" Lilly still amazed. So amazed that she didn't even notice that she hadn't her go of James' hand. He saw that she hasn't let go and wasn't going to say anything, curious as to how long she would keep holding it.

"It's beautiful James, thank you for even taking me here" looking down she noticed that they were still holding hands. She instantly turned red when she saw. She tried to let go slowly.