I'll be a good girl again

A/n: at his is definitely the roughest smut I've written so beware.

T/W: daddy kink,
Good girl kink ig?,
A LOT of swearing,
Spanking,
Choking,
Oral sex,
I think that's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James was hopeful that Lilly's attitude she had possessed earlier on was gone -Boy was he wrong about that.

If anything once she had a nap and some food her attitude only became worse. Everything James did seemed to just push her buttons today, which was strange because Lilly loves James and he's the most caring person towards her -actually really only to her.

Now that she thinks of it she's heard Steve tell Nat multiple times that James made someone cry in work whether it be a client on a member of his staff, probably not how one should be treating there staff but James is clearly the expert out of the two.

Lilly did feel bad about being such a bitch towards James but it was just one of those days where she just wanted to kill everyone, well apart from fluffy.

She was in love in the space of two hours with the little ginger fluff ball.

James on the other hand though,

Lilly was livid, she was just angry all day since James threw her over this broad shoulders and carried her out of her endless hours of practicing.

It was safe to say she was definitely holding a grudge against him.

James had noticed Lilly's changing mood throughout the evening.

One second she was all hugs and kisses, the next she'd make a snarky comment towards him under her breath, of course she thought that he hadn't heard her but that wasn't the case. He heard her loud and clear each time she whispered profanity's to herself.

Lilly decided she was going to clear away the pizza boxes once they were done and James being the gentleman he is took it upon himself to help the woman he loves.

Bad move James, not the smartest thing he's ever done.

Lilly glared at him as he trotted around the corner and into the kitchen, James caught Lilly rolling eyes before she spun round on the balls of her feet with her back to James.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" James spoke softly as Lilly kept her back to him. He got no reply

"Lillian look at me" James' voice instantly shifting to a deep and serious tone, sending a shiver down Lilly's spine for what felt the hundredth time today.

Lilly was too busy contemplating whether or not she was going pay attention to his request to even notice that she hadn't actually turned around yet.

"Now" James growled at Lilly's small build from across the kitchen island.

Lilly turned around to meet James' gaze, with her hands on her hips throwing daggers with her eyes at him.

"What" Lilly barked at James across the counter top.

"Excuse me?" James asked as he quirked his brow at Lilly's tone.

"What do you want from me James" Lilly yelled at him with her arm up in the air.

"I want you to stop acting like a brat"

"I'm wouldn't have to if you weren't up in my business all day long" Lilly spoke under her breath as she walked past James and back down to where fluffy was still sleeping in front of the fire.

"I have a right to be 'up in your business' who else is gonna look after you Lillian" James spoke in a raised voice as he stomped after Lilly.

"I can look after myself, I'm a big girl James" Lilly said as she sat back down on the couch in a huff, crossing her arms and looking away from him to calm herself down.