You're gonna regret that

As James sped through the city to an old ware house where he knew pierce would be, he thought about Lilly and how he would kill anyone who even looked at her the wrong way. He looked over at the passenger seat at the old ribbon in the box, he had looked for that ribbon for years after his mother death and never found it. James' anger grew even deeper to know that Alexander had it the whole time and it was hard for James to believe he even cared for his mother as he played a huge part in her death.

James wasn't one to pass the blame onto someone else, he never blamed anyone but himself for his mother's death. No matter how many times Steve had tried to tell him it was Alexander's fault James didn't want the hear it. The reality that James had murdered his mother drove him mad, he became violent and cold towards most other. This made him perfect for the kind of hitman Alexander and hydra needed.

James pulled up outside an old warehouse and slammed his door shut. He thudded in through the door, almost flinging it off its hinges. There was groups of hydra men training on the bottom floor of the warehouse. This was hydras secret base, it was loaded with weapons in every nook and cranny. Alexander's office was hidden up a flight of metal stairs, behind a sleek black glass which made it look like there wasn't anything even there but James knew better than that.  He had been here too many times in his life.

All the men knew who James was as grabbed their guns aiming it him. At the corner of his eye he saw his old rival, someone he hated sitting against the wall with a smile plastered across his arrogant face. Rumlow always said he come crawling back one day when he realised the world wouldn't accept a monster like James Barnes.

"James Bucky Barnes long time no see" Rumlow said in a sarcastic tone walking over to James he signalled his team to lower there weapons.

"Rumlow" James replied him a deep growl, he hatted everything about that man.

"So what brings you back here mr big shot billionaire" he replied with the men behind him sniggering.

This was a big mistake on all of their behalf's.

James would remember this.

James lip twitched as his anger grew. He crushed the ribbon up into a bawl in his fist and grabbed Rumlow by the shirt pulling him closer to his face.

"Cut the shit Rumlow where's Pierce" James hissed and his eyes turned black with rage.

"There he is. There's the monster I know. The kind  parents warn there children about at night. The kind of monster that would kill his own mother" Rumlow always loved to piss James off, trying to get him to lose control and snap.

James saw Pierce looking at them from above at the railing, he wanted to see James lose control so he didn't intervene with the situation. James threw Rumlow against the floor and glared up at Alexander.

"Looking for me James?" Alexander asked in a mocking tone- he knew damn well he was looking for him and he knew why.

"Come on then" Alexander said as he turned around to walk back into his office as James walked up the stairs Rumlow got off the floor and dusted himself off.

"Hey Barnes" he yelled up at James who was almost at the top of the stairs. James turned his head to look at him.

"You're gonna regret that" he replied as he turned his back and walked through the gather of men still staring up at James.

James shook his head at Rumlow's empty threat and kept walking to follow Pierce. When he walked in through the door he was sitting at his wide mahogany desk. He sat there with a smug smile on his face. James' eyes were narrowed deeply staring at him. He saw a metal ash tray with old smoked cigarettes laying in it. There was a glass of scotch in his hand, as he took a swig of it the ice clattered against the rim of the glass.

"How may I help you James" Alexander asked with dry sarcasm.

James threw the balled up ribbon on the desk as his eyes burned a hole in Alexander's skull. He smiled at the ball of ribbon sitting on his desk then looking up as James nose twitched with rage.

"Don't go fucking near her ever again or I swear I'll make you regret ever laying eyes on her" James spat at the man with his hands on the table, supporting his weight.

"Understood" Alexander smiled up at James and took the ball of ribbon in his hands and stuffed it into his pocket.

James said nothing more and turned on his heel to walk out when Alexander spoke again.

"She's quiet lovely James, I just hope she doesn't get too caught up in your dark past" he walked up and held his office door open and James walked up. The urge to kill Alexander with his bare hands right there was strong but he couldn't leave Lilly alone any longer.

James walked down the stairs, he felt a dozen eyes on him as he walked back out to his car. He got in and drove off never intending to go back there.

𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽

                 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽