I Missed Daddy

T/w: sexual themes like
Daddy kinks
Little girl kink
Choking
Spanking (small)

The sound of tongues swirling together and lips meeting filled the air which was already filled with enough tension as it was. Lilly straddling James' waist with her fingers gripping onto the now small hairs on the back of his head, that was still going to take some time to adjust to.

Maybe she did miss the long hair?

"I've made up my mind about your hair" she mumbled against his lips, James responded by laughing against her lips. "Oh yeah, what's that then?" He hummed as his thumb brushed against her cheek.

"It's nice but you need to grow your long hair back right this second" Lilly huffed as she pulled his mouth back to meet hers in a needy kiss filled with tongue and teeth almost colliding.

"As much as I'd love to sit here and talk about my new haircut with you I have a more important question to ask you" James spoke, holding Lilly by the shoulders to examine her features. "Is something wrong?" She muttered as her eyes almost felt the urge at that moment to tear up right in front of James.

"No no nothings wrong sweetheart I just had an idea I wanted to run by you real quick" he reassured as his hands went to hold her face, attempting to soothe her rising nerves. "Oh ok then?" Lilly answered in such an unsure tone that it sounded more like a question than a response.

"Since the summers almost over and it's going to get colder back home in the city, I was wondering if you wanted to spend maybe another month or so of an extended summer with me abroad somewhere?" James asked with such doubt that it almost sounded like a attempted proposal on his half. "Really" she gasped as tears threatened to fall from her eyes FOR REAL THIS TIME.

"Of course I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else if  I'm being honest doll" he beamed at her blushing rosy cheeks in pure awe.

"Where would we go though" she murmured against his bare chest, cuddling up to him with her arm's looped around his neck to pull herself closer to James' body heat.

"I'm not too sure doll, where would you want to go Greece? Maybe somewhere in Italy what about Rome? We could go somewhere really sunny if you would like,possibly Cancun or the Maldives absolutely anywhere you want to go" James ranted as his fingers ran along Lilly's back, listening to her humming at some of his suggestions. "Thank you, James I don't think you understand just how much you've changed my entire life, I don't know what my life looks like from now on without you in it and I don't want to know" she spoke as she looked down at James, she sat propped up straddling his waist.

"Sweetheart you know I wouldn't do that to you not again I promise you, someday you'll see just how much you've changed my life too. Lillian you're my whole entire world and without you in my life I don't know what I'd do" he reassured Lilly, he knew her well enough to see that look she had on her face.

Self doubt.

This was so prominent in Lilly so often too, like that day she first laid eyes on Sharon Carter, he knew just how self conscious she felt standing near the tall thin blonde woman and in the end she died, not just because she made Lilly feel bad but because she crossed a line you don't cross with him.

In her own eyes she never compared to Sharon, how could she that woman was gorgeous.

Tall,

Built like a supermodel,

Blonde and beautiful,

Not to mention the fact she was so obviously confident in herself and the way she carried herself showed that.