CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

I slowly opened my eye lids,my head was throbbing.I rubbed my forehead in awe.I sat up, i looked at myself realizing i was naked.I smiled to myself as i remembered last night with Austin.I looked on the floor where my dress was lying.I slowly got up, my body ached so badly.I slipped on my silk robe that was hanging behind the door.I ran my hand through my messy hair.I took a scrunchie and tied it up in a high messy bun.I walked back over to the bed and sat down.Flashes of last night raced through my head as a smile crept on my face.

RING!! RING!! RING!!

''Shit'' i said as i looked for my cell, i followed the ring tone it was coming from underneath the bed.I quickly bent down and grabbed it.

''Hello'' i answered

''H-how you feeling?'' asked Austin 

''Hey, I'm okay i suppose'' i laughed 

''You got a hang over?'' he asked 

''Yes but i don't think its the drink that done me in last night'' i said as i bit down nervously on my lip.

''Oh really, well i-I'm sorry to b-break it to you but you drank a lot'' chuckled Austin 

''You know I'm not talking about that'' i said smiling as i bit anxiously on  my nail.

''I-im sorry madi y-you've lost me'' said Austin, who's tone of voice was now serious.Suddenly my smile had faded.

''You bought me up here last night didn't you?''i asked suspiciously 

''Yes i did, i t-tucked you in then i left, your g-grams saw me out''said Austin.

As Austins words ringed in my head, my hand let go of the phone letting it slowly smash to the ground.I held the sides of my face in shock.I bought my legs up to my chest and rocked myself slowly.

''No, Nooooo!!!'' i screamed 

''Madison! Madison?'' shouted Austin down the phone.

I looked at my cell that was on the floor, i quickly grabbed it.

''Im sorry Austin i got to go, ill talk to you later'' i said quickly cutting the phone.

''b-but-'' Austins voice cut off.

I stood up and paced the floor erratically.Who was in my room last night, who had violated me.I tightened my robe together.Then i burst into tears.I fell to the ground and cried.

There was a knock on the door.

''Madi, are you okay love?'' asked Grams from behind the door.

''Y-yes grams, i just fell out of bed'' i said wiping my tears.

''Okay lovie, when you wash up come down stairs, brunch is ready'' said Grams 

''Im not really hungry grams'' i said controlling my sobbing.

''Youre not sick are you hunny'' asked Grams worriedly.

''No, i just drank too much last night, ill wash up and ill be right on down'' i said biting down on my knuckles as i cried.

''Okay hunny'' said Grams, i heard grams footsteps go down the stairs.

RING!! RING!! RING!!

I jumped up as the ring tone scared me, i looked at who it was,i sighed as it was Daisy.

''Hello'' i answered in a croaky face 

''Okay so I'm in the body shop, do you want a chocolate facial mask or exotic?'' asked a cheerful Daisy.